We think Ashow is the perfect place to live – why? Well let me explain…
Mrs Clarke loves to shop, is addicted to flat whites and has to be within a five minute drive of Waitrose, a hairdressers, a gym and a cocktail bar.
Mr Clarke wants peace and quiet and there has to be great transport links close by so he doesn’t have to rush on a morning.
Well, Ashow ticks the boxes. It is neatly positioned between Kenilworth and Leamington. You can be sipping on a flat white at Coffee Architects, browsing the shops or having your hair coiffed at Nash White within a five minute drive. The Warwickshire Country Club is on your doorstep to get hot and sweaty (or just meet the girls for a sedate yoga session!). In Kenilworth you have Waitrose (tick), The Kenilworth cocktail bar (tick) and a train station that will whizz Mr C into London (tick, tick, tick).
You really do get the best of both worlds in Ashow. Surrounded by gently rolling countryside yet within a hop, step and jump to the M40, Birmingham International Airport and cool urban hubs. There is even the Village Club where you can get a pint and chat about football with the locals.
Children can be muddy and happy one minute and then at the cinema with pals the next.
- Closest village/town: Kenilworth, Leek Wootton, Leamington, Warwick
- Stores: Everything you need is within two minutes in Kenilworth
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Kenilworth darling (Ocado is much easier though!)
- Pubs: The Village Club for Mr C and the trendy bars or Keniwlorth for Mrs C
- Walks: Endless countryside walks of all distances on your doorstep