The bustling high street of Henley-in-Arden is home to boutique shops, cafes, restaurants yet sits within a peaceful and tranquil environment.
When it comes to wining and dining, you’re spoilt for choice, with an array of gastropubs right on your doorstep as well as the Michelin-starred The Mount restaurant.
Henley church sits just a stone’s throw from the property and there’s an array of dog walking routes across the local fields and down the canal.
The Co-op sits immediately opposite the home, perfect for grabbing the Sunday morning paper or those last minute dinner party supplies.
You couldn’t be better placed if you decided not to use your car for a week or weekend, with everything you need just a short stroll away.
Henley-in-Arden is wonderfully well-connected to the surrounding towns and villages with a variety of bus and train links. The train station is a short drive away, where you can hop on a direct train to Birmingham for work. For a different high-street experience, the nearby towns of Leamington Spa, Alcester, Warwick have a great mix of independent shops, household staples, and food halls.
- Closest village/town: Wootton Wawen
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: An array of boutique coffee shops, supermarkets and cafes right on your doorstep
- Supermarket: There's a Co-op directly opposite the home for everything you need!
- Pubs: The Bluebell is our favourite local spot for a glass of Red
- Walks: Endless rambling opportunities right on the doorstep