A pretty suburb just 2.8 miles from Newport, Malpas is a well-established residential area with a wonderful community feel.
On a Saturday, take a stroll down to Parc Pantry café before heading along the river with friends and family.
Malpas is wonderfully well connected, with easy transport links to the M4 to whizz you all over the country.
There are a wonderful range of schools in the area, with Rougemont Private School which caters to all years, as well as Malpas Church Primary for the juniors and Newport High School for seniors.
- Closest village/town: Newport just a short drive away
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The village shop has everything you could need!
- Supermarket: There's a Tesco Express and Sainsbury's nearby
- Pubs: Parc-Y-Prior Inn is our favourite for a post work drink
- Walks: Endless rambling opportunities Torfaen section of the Mon and Brecon canal