Monkspath is perfectly located for the modern family who want great schools, lots to do and nearby to shops and local amenities. You can stroll to The Farm pub for a meal and a pint, walk the kids to school, nip to the shops when you run out of milk and have easy access to the doctors, dentist or hairdressers.
You are also just around the corner from Widney Manor Train Station that will whizz you off to London or Birmingham. Birmingham International Airport is a short drive and you are within moments of the motorway network.
Monkspath is five minutes drive into Solihull where you can shop till you drop or watch a movie, grab a variety of food or meet pals for a drink. There is then Dorridge and Knowle and pretty villages less than 15 minutes away.
- Closest village/town: Monkspath
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Co-op is uesul for the every day bits
- Supermarket: Tesco in Shirley
- Pubs: The Farm is literally a Lovely Pub.
- Walks: There are lots of parks close by