Nestled in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside sits Chadwick End, perfectly located between the fabulous County Town of Warwick and bustling Knowle Village.
Chadwick End is surrounded by stunning countryside, with Baddesley Clinton, Packwood House and Wroxall Estate all within a stone’s throw away. Neighbours are an eclectic mix of the rich, the powerful, the famous and the farmers. It makes a great atmosphere in the pubs and local shop.
Mr Clarke loves the fact that he’s a few minutes stroll from the fabulous Orange Tree, a perfect excuse for a dog walk.
Whilst feeling like you are in the middle of the countryside, far from the madding crowd, you are actually so well connected that you could be in London in under two hours and Birmingham in thirty minutes. Whatever your mode of transport the choice is there – M40, M42, M6, M1, Warwick Parkway and Dorridge train stations and the excellent Birmingham International Airport are close by. Knowle and Warwick are both a mere 5 minute drive you’ll find an endless choice of cool bars, restaurants, shops and cafes.
- Closest village/town: Knowle, Lapworth
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Hudson Home in Knowle is a Mrs Clarke favourite
- Supermarket: Sainsbury’s Dorridge with its super easy parking and you’re just 6.2 miles from Waitrose in Solihull darling
- Pubs: The Orange Tree, The Case and The Falcon.
- Walks: Baddesley Clinton, Packwood House or Haywood are all on your doorstep