Easy access to the countryside
Tongham village has something for everyone whether it is young couples, families or people in their later years. With easy access to the countryside for all types of outdoor activities and hobbies its the perfect location for animal lovers and families. Local pubs and breweries are within walking distance with various food offerings available making it easy to leave the car at home.
Local pubs and breweries are within walking distance
The village shops and amenities are all within walking distance from this house whether you need a pint of milk or a Friday night take away. Further afield you can drive to the Market Town of Farnham and the City of Guildford which all have excellent shopping and entertainment choices. Local train stations are Ash (1.5 miles), Aldershot (1.6 miles) and Farnham (2.9 miles) all getting you into London within an hour. A selection of schools and colleges for all years within a 1.4 to 4 mile radius. The big 5 supermarkets are all within a short drive all with the option of home delivery. The M3 / A3 / M25 are easily accessed via the A331 making commuting by car straight forward.
- Closest village/town: Farnham
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Nisa
- Supermarket: Sainsburys, Waitrose, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi
- Pubs: Hogs Back Brewery, The Greyhound and The Cricketers
- Schools: Ash Grange Nursery and Primary School. Ash Manor Senior School. St Michael's C of E Infant and Junior Schools
- Transport: 3 local train stations and local bus route plus on demand bus service 6 days a week