Stroll over to The Winged Spur in the centre of Ullenhall to enjoy a G&T on a sunny afternoon or head into Henley to wine and dine at The Mount by Michelin-star chef Glynn Purnell. Enjoy a weekend yoga class at the community village hall before indulging at the incredibly popular Henley Ice Cream shop that locals and tourists (and us!) simply adore.
Scenic walking routes through the rolling Warwickshire countryside ensure your morning dog walks are catered for, and visits to the many local coffee shops and cafés are a perfect way to while-away a sunny afternoon, latte in hand.
The prettiest of villages
Heading into the office for the day? Jump onto the motorway or catch a train with ease or enjoy those working-from-home days in the throws of peaceful and tranquil village life. Birmingham International and Warwick Parkway stations are both within easy reach, and Ullenhall is surrounded by regular bus routes that can whisk you away to Stratford-upon-Avon or Warwick at the drop of a hat and have you back for your Sunday lunch at The Winged Spur in no time.
- Closest village/town: Henley In Arden
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: We love a stroll down Henley High Street browsing the range of shops. It has everything.
- Supermarket: It's all about delivery from Ocado right?
- Pubs: A stone's throw from Beckford is The Winged Spur, a great local spot with great food
- Walks: Endless rambling opportunities