The Willows is a luxury development of apartments nestled on the exclusive treelined Avenue Road in the heart of Dorridge. This immaculate two bedroom apartment is beautifully designed to provide space and views across the manicured gardens. Park the car in the underground private car park and hop in the lift to the first floor. The first thing you notice is how perfect the communal areas are - it is like being in a five star hotel. The wide entrance hall makes the property feel more like a house because of the grand proportions and light filled interior. The highlight for us is the huge living room with French doors looking out to the garden. The best thing about the garden is that there is a gardener who does all the hard work so you can meet friends for coffee without having to mow the lawn and weed the beds. The kitchen is well designed and provides everything a modern cook demands. The kitchen table is the scene for mid-week suppers with family. There is lots of storage space throughout the apartment as well as extra storage in the underground car-park. The Master bedroom is vast and nicely laid out with storage, dressing area and a luxury en-suite bathroom. The room as at the back of the apartment so it is a quiet sanctuary for even the lightest of sleepers. There is a second bedroom, which is currently set up as a study and guest bedroom. The main bathroom has a big tub with shower above. Everything about this home is immaculate and you can turn the key and move straight in. Advert 4: The manicured garden where you don't have do the manicuring.
Our favourite part
//The manicured garden where you don't have do the manicuring.//
- 1,066 Sq Ft
- Underground parking space
- Communal gardens
- No upward chain
- Communal Reception Hall -- Large, and light entrance hall with tiled floor, oak letter boxes, access to underground secure parking and lift and staircase providing access to the first floor.
- Reception Hall -- A spacious and welcoming reception hall with alarm control panel, wall mounted video intercom system, Honeywell thermostat, useful cloaks storage cupboard, further storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
- Living Room: Stunning reception room with double glazed French doors opening to a Juliet balcony providing views over the communal gardens, stone fire surround with matching inset and hearth and fitted gas fire.
- Kitchen: Fitted range of matching base and wall cupboards with marble worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, range of integrated appliances including dishwasher, Electrolux washer dryer, fridge and freezer, built-in AEG oven, AEG Micromat combi microwave, inset AEG stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan above, double glazed window, complementary tiled flooring and TV points.
- Bedroom One -- Double glazed window overlooking communal gardens, built-in wardrobe providing useful hanging and shelving space. Ensuite -- luxury suite comprising panelled bath with Grohe shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low flush concealed cistern WC, shaver point, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two -- Double glazed window and fitted double wardrobe providing useful hanging and shelving space.
- Bathroom -- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with Grohe shower over and glass sliding shower screen, pedestal wash basin, concealed cistern low flush WC, heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan.
- Outside -- A block paved driveway provides access from Avenue Road, with bin store, cold water tap, external lighting and well stocked shrubbed beds.
- Underground Parking -- A remote controlled roller shutter door provides access to the underground garaging, where two car parking spaces can be found allocated to Apartment 7. There is a lockable store, and stairs and lift provide access to the apartment block reception hall.
- Tenure -- The property is leasehold. Service Charge -- The current service charge TBC per annum and the Ground Rent is £250.00 per annum.