Mr Clarke thinks :
I can walk to the Rugby Club. Sold.
57 Birches Lane is a stylish and completely renovated four bedroom detached home in a deceptively quiet spot on a lovely tree lined lane in Kenilworth.
The house has a wonderful flow right from the bright hallway, with its ceramic tiled floor to the luxurious inner hallway with soft plush carpets that you want to sink your toes into, through to the fabulous kitchen diner with its bi-fold doors, which can be flung open onto the private garden. This space is perfect for entertaining or keeping your eye on the kiddiewinks running around outside.
Just off the kitchen diner, is a laundry room that leads to a smart WC and direct access to the garden, perfect for mucky little hands and feet.
There’s a family living room with grown up décor and room for plenty of sofas around the log burning fire. There’s a separate snug to curl up with a good book or it could be used as a separate study or children’s playroom. Whatever you choose, it’s nice to have the option.
For the rest of the details about this gorgeous home visit mrandmrsclarke.com
Mrs Clarke says :
The kitchen diner is perfect for keeping my eyes on the little ones whilst I chat with friends around the table.
Head upstairs where you will be thrilled to find four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a designated study area which could also be turned into an ensuite bathroom.
57 Birches Lane has been extended and renovated to exceptional standards with all doors and windows replaced and rendering applied to the entire exterior to provide both insulation and fresh clean aesthetics. The home sits just far away from town to enjoy the peace and tranquility but close enough to walk to an abundance of pubs and restaurants. Mr and Mrs Clarke both like this.
- Style : A home made for grown-ups and children alike.
- Lifestyle : Stylish family space close to town.
- Three words : Stylish. Family. Living.
Our favourite part
The sense of calm and warmth we feel when we step through the front door
Trendy cocktail bars and Waitrose
Being a short walk away from the train station linking Kenilworth with Coventry, Leamington and then the wider rail network. You are also only only a short walk away from Waitrose, The Kenilworth cocktail lounge, The Almanack, Indian Edge and Talisman Square.
With a further hop and step… You can be eating supper at Loch Fyne or the Michelin starred The Cross. You can be drinking a pint at The Queen & Castle or The Virgins. There is a newsagent, a bakery, a tea shop, a physio and lots of lovely local peeps to say hello to.
Kenilworth High Street boasts banks galore, numerous coffee houses, bundles of restaurants, funky bars, fantastic schools for kiddly winks of all ages, a Waitrose, Boots and a weekly farmers market that dishes up some delicious local produce. Mr Clarke is particularly fond of the high percentage of pubs all within wobbling distance of each other.
Kenilworth is surrounded by breath-taking countryside and some lovely walks are on hand to help you blow off the cobwebs after work or if you just fancy a long Sunday ramble. And should you like stepping back in time, you could always descend onto Kenilworth Castle, which is lovingly cared for by English Heritage.
A town with a rural feel
- Closest village/town: Surrounded by pretty countryside
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: There's a butchers, a bakers and probably a candle stick makers on the High Street.
- Supermarket: Waitrose. Of course.
- Pubs: So many. The Kenilworth for a cocktail. The Queen & Castle for a pint. The Almanack for a coffee. The Old Bakery for something a little quieter.
- Walks: Around the castle on a summer evening is beautiful.
- Front Entrance -- Solid black composite front door leading to light hallway with large glazed windows, tiled flooring, door to internal hallway.
- Internal Hallway -- Door leading to kitchendiner, lockable door to garage, door to lounge, door to snug, radiator, carpet, oak staircase and galleried landing
- Kitchen Diner -- (9’10” x 16’3” + 9’10” x 10’7”) Moben kitchen with low and eye level gloss units, granite worktop, stainless steel sink with extendable hose tap, integrated dishwasher, space for a Rangemaster oven. Overhead extractor and stainless steel splash back. Breakfast seating overlooking the garden. Tiled flooring. Two double glazed windows, double glazed Bi-fold doors leading to garden, door leading to utility.
- Utility Room -- Worktop with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Door to WC. Back door for direct access to garden and side access to front of house.
- WC -- WC, sink with vanity unit, radiator, tiled flooring, obscured double glazed window.
- Lounge -- (12’5" x 13’5”) Log burner on marble hearth and oak beam mantle, original picture rails, double glazed window, radiator, carpet
- Snug -- (14’0" x 9’11”) Decorative cast iron fireplace, original picture rails, double glazed window, radiator, carpet
- Master Bedroom -- (12’5" x 13’6”) Dual aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Triple built in wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom Two -- (9’11" x 9’11”) Double glazed window. Radiator. Pewter cast iron fire surround. Carpet.
- Family Bathroom -- White suite with neutral and seamless wall and floor tiles. Bath with chrome shower, fixed wrap around shower screen, sink with fixed square mirror above and two fixed glass shelves, WC, Double glazed obscured window with made to measure horizontal slat blinds.
- Bedroom Three -- (9’10" x 12’4”) Double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. TV point. Shower cubicle. Carpet.
- Bedroom Four -- (9’10" x 9’4”) Double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator, carpet.
- Garden Garage and Drive -- Attached garage (22’0" x 9’11”) with automatic door and accessible internally via secure lockable door. Tarmac drive with large gravel driveway providing parking for a at least 3 vehicles. Low laurel hedges to front of property. Block paved path way to front door. Generous rear garden with mature trees, lawn, patio extending the width of the house, a shed and side access to the front of the property.
- Services -- Mains Water, Electricity and Gas. Tenure -- Freehold. Broadband -- Super fast broadband available (available speed up to approximately 76Mbps)
- Local Authority -- Warwick District Council Council Tax Band F Postcode -- CV8 2AG