Mr Clarke :
Loves the juxtaposition of this modern flat sitting within such a historical area of London and surrounded by beautiful period architecture
This purpose built late 1960’s gem sits within the beautiful West Greenwich conservation area. This lovely ultra-quiet flat is perfectly formed and lives on the 2nd floor. It will make a great pad for a first-time buyer or even a convenient city pied a terre.
This home benefits from secure off-street parking for those quick escapes to the Kent coast. Don’t have a car? No problem. With Greenwich, Deptford, New Cross and Lewisham all close by the commute is stress free. Or even treat yourself to the Thames Clipper during the balmy summer months!
With clever storage and well-proportioned rooms typical of 1960s design, this 1 bed flat is both practical and beautifully designed.
The current owners have meticulously decorated the flat with striking colours throughout and a modern bathroom with designer tiles and seamless layout. The semi open plan kitchen and living area is the perfect spot to entertain friends before you head to the independent and arty Deptford or enjoy a quiet pint at one of the many pubs on the beautiful Royal Hill.
Mrs Clarke :
Loves being close to all the action whilst being able to escape city life so easily
We just love the contrast of this modern purpose-built flat which sits right in the heart of the West Greenwich Conservation area. You can enjoy urban living with a quick stroll to Deptford and enjoy some of the best independent shops, restaurants and cafes in London, whilst the next day enjoying leafy Greenwich Park or taking a walk along the Thames just a quick hop, skip and a jump away. This really is the best of both worlds and something truly unique to this part of London.
What the homeowners have to say, "We fell in love with our home as soon as we walked in. The layout is really neat, rooms are very well proportioned, and having the same wood flooring throughout really brings it to life. It’s deceptively spacious with the benefit of large cupboards in the kitchen and the built-in bookshelf in the living room. Our neighbours are also great, and the building is very well maintained, especially the plants and shrubbery out front which we love."
If you want to be close to all the action but love the serenity of a leafy suburb then this place is for you. Arguably one the most affordable, yet beautiful spots in SE10!
- Style : Warm colours and a hint of vintage
- Lifestyle : Vibrant city life, set within a quiet picture-perfect street
Our favourite part
Semi open plan living at it's finest.
Glowing Greenwich & Hip Deptford
Local Life in this beautiful area
We’ve had our eye on Deptford for a while as more and more independent shops, restaurants and cafes have sprung up. Start at the top of Deptford Market and work your way down to the river. Have a light bite and coffee at Stockton, then head off to Deptford Yard and enjoy a diverse offering of eateries from up and coming foodie entrepreneurs. Next have a quick pint at the Tap Room or the Job Centre before you tackle one of Little Nan’s cocktails, without doubt one of the most eccentric and unique places in South East London! Looking for an exceptional sit-down meal perfect for impressing friends and family? Try Marcella, sister restaurant of Artusi Peckham.
For a Sunday walk, take a stroll through the famous Greenwich Park and admire the city skyline before using the Victorian engineering feat that is the Greenwich foot tunnel to head North of the river for lunch at The Narrow by Gordon Ramsay. After such a hectic weekend, why not finish with a rest and watch a film at the boutique Greenwich Picture House.
The foodies heaven
- Closest village/town: This is the ideal village life!
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: There's lots of quirky cafés, bars and restaurants, artisan bakeries and independent stores
- Walks: When you're not discovering little streets in secret Greenwich, then why not go travel the Thames by foot?
- Character -- Beautifully warm and bright in a great location.
- Living spaces -- Timber flooring which is a rare and wonderful sight within a flat, and the space is large and bright enough to be flexible in layout.
- Kitchen details -- (1.64m x 2.13m) clean, bright kitchen with easy clean flooring and surfaces. Innovative storage ideas throughout.
- Sleeping spaces -- (2.4m x 3.26m) great sized bedroom and large window to admire the sunrise in the morning.
- Bathroom specifications -- Hosting a sophisticated three piece suite, this bathroom is perfect for an evening soak.
- Council tax band -- B
- Local authority -- Greenwich
- Tenure -- Leasehold