Contact Alix Brown
Mr Clarke thinks :
This is very rare opportunity. Planning permission has been granted and there is scope for further development.
A 1 acre site in the centre of Louth is being sold with planning permission granted for 7 residential units and the potential for an additional 27 units depending on the chosen scheme.
The site is positioned within walking distance of the historic town centre, nestled among the beautiful Georgian architecture of the conservation area and the renowned cattle cattle market.
There is an option to purchase an adjoining parcel of land by separate negotiation.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The location is incredible and the investment opportunity is exciting.
A renowned local architect has designed the scheme with a sensitive vision. The designs have been sympathetically and thoughtfully designed to immerse themselves within the existing landscape. Designs include Ibstock Olde English red clay brick and natural grey slate.
The 7 units that have been granted planning permission are a mix of three bedroom town houses with accommodation split over two and a half floors, two bedroom duplex apartments and one bedroom ground floor apartments properties.
Two schemes have been drawn up to demonstrate the potential to build a further 27 or 22 more residential units. Planning permission will be required.
- Three words : Exciting development opportunity.
Our favourite part
This will transform into wonderful homes in a desirable location.
Renowned for the independent traders scene.
This part of the world is surrounded by lush countryside and quaint villages. Although living the slow life is what we all crave, the A16 runs nearby so you can get in the car and go anywhere in a blink of an eye.
Steeped in history (most famously the home poet of Alfred Lord Tennyson), this area makes for wonderfully sunny strolls as well as great hangout spots.
Check out Auction House for brunch, Serendipity at The Priory for a special occasion, and Sprout Yard if you're a family kiddly winks. King Edward VI Grammar School is a great school close by, which makes this place even more desirable.
The traditional weekly markets, and even monthly farmers markets attract locals as well as visitors. Why not check out Ovens Farm Vineyard for a weekend treat?
This is a great place to live, with calming surroundings.
Voted "Britain's Favourited Market Town" by BBC's Countryfile.
- Post Office: 1
- Supermarket: Co-op or Morrisons. Take your pick.
- Pubs: The Wheatsheaf is a classic after a hard days work.
- Walks: A short walk along the river will bring you to Hubbard’s Hills, a park designated to the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Beach: Grab your bucket and spade and head to Mablethorpe Beach.
- App ref: APP/D2510/A/12/2179941
- 1 acre site in the centre of Louth is being sold with planning permission granted for 7 residential units (outlined in purple on site plan)
- Potential for up to a further 27 units (floor plans 2 & 3)
- Option A (site plan 2) Total of 34 units consisting of 21 apartments and 13 dwellings. 3 bed town houses 936 sqft. Two bed duplex apartments 800 sqft. One bed ground floor apartments 500 sqft
- Option B (site plan 3) Total of 29 units consisting of 12 apartments and 17 dwellings
- There is an option to secure another panel of land with potential for another 3 houses (details available from agent)
- Designed in Ibstock Olde English red clay brick and natural grey slate
- Sympathetically and thoughtfully designed to immerse itself within the existing homes.
- Local Authority: East Lindsey.