A large detached property is available to purchase at 90 Broad Oaks Road, Solihull. To view the property contact Mr & Mrs Clarke Estate Agency.We are also selling a plot of land at the rear of 90 Broad Oaks Road, which has planning permission to build a modern, 5 bedroom property for 500,000. This plot can be purchased with the detached property. Advert 4:
Our favourite part
The charming atmosphere mixed with the modern vibe
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- Location -- 10 minute walk to Solihull town centre, 7 min walk to Solihull station (trains to Birmingham and London direct). Prestigious well-regarded road.
- Technology -- Superfast broadband available. There is a Virgin fibre cable in road. Good mobile coverage. Alarm fitted with movement sensors . Bespoke network hub installed.
- Plot -- 1252 square metres / 0.31 acre
- Downstairs -- 3 reception rooms. Large panneled entrance hall with art deco staircase and stained glass window. Panaget French engineered oak flooring. Relaxed lounge with Chesney log burner. Formal lounge with 5 panel bi-folding doors and Bellfires fire river mounted in quartzite tiles. Large downstairs cloakroom with shelving and hanging rails. Downstairs loo, underfloor heated tiled floor.
- Kitchen -- Large open plan cooking, dining and living space. Atrium over dining area with sun protection glass. 3 panel bi-folding doors. Underfloor heated tiled floor. Bontempi designer Italian kitchen with Siemens appliances and Corian tops. Island with seating lip. Gas hob on island with feature extractor. Siemens American fridge freezer. Built in dishwasher and microwave. 2 ovens. Bespoke pot/pan extending corner cupboard and pull-out food pantry unit.
- Utility -- With sink hot/cold water, spaces for tumble drier and washing machine plus storage. Room has under floor heating, extractor fan.
- Bedrooms -- 5 large double and one single bedroom (currently used as an office). Bespoke fitted wardrobes in master and second bedroom. Brintons pure velvet carpet. One bedroom with feature painted wood floor. Master with floor to ceiling windows/doors with Juliet balcony.
- Bathrooms -- Family bathroom in floor to ceiling travertine stone tiles with feature Alessi for Laufen sink/unit. Large feature inset/lit mirror. Freestanding bath. Walk-in rain shower. Ensuite to master in marble effect floor to ceiling porcelain tiles. Laufen sanitaryware. Rain shower in oversized shower with sliding door. Electric underfloor heating to both bathrooms.
- Garden -- North East Facing. Orchard at rear plus children’s play area. Garden large enough for ball games. Very established and strategically planted, each month brings out a different colour through the beds.
- Tenure -- Freehold
- EPC -- C
- Council -- Solihull District Council. Tax Band G