Mr Clarke likes :
The en-suite shower room from the master bedroom.
Guide £500,000 - £525,000. Nestled away on this brand new development on the outskirts of Leigh is this wonderfully designed three bedroom, two bathroom modern family home. Pull onto the private driveway and head inside Burton Avenue - once inside you appreciate that there is nothing to do, you can just move your furniture in, pop the kettle on and call it home. Providing stylish accommodation throughout, this home benefits from a front-facing open plan kitchen which is a relaxing space to enjoy the first meal of the day (and of course catching up with the family over dinner). Further to the Breakfast Room, there’s a beautiful sun drenched sitting room with bi-folding doors - ideal for letting that outside energy in.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms so nobody will be fighting over who gets the biggest room! There is also a luxurious en-suite shower room to the master plus a contemporary family bathroom.
Mrs Clarke likes :
Open the bi-fold doors and enjoy the stunning garden.
The secluded rear garden enjoys sunlight throughout the day with a pleasant south easterly aspect so you can relax with a cup of tea on a Sunday morning or have a BBQ in the summer. This home is breath of fresh air and offers everything a discerning family could ever want.
If you and your family are looking for a warm, safe, friendly home then this is the perfect one. There is plenty of room for the family to grow - inside and out!
- Style : A stylish modern home.
- Setting : On the outskirts of the stunning village of Leigh, surrounded by glorious countryside.
- Three words : Light. Bright. Spacious.
Our favourite part
A stylish home in one of our favourite locations.
Local Life in Beautiful Leigh
The village of Leigh is one of our favourites in Kent for various reasons and one of them is for the wonderfully green surroundings. The pretty little cricket green is a few steps away, and Haysden Country Park is a must on a lovely Summer’s day (don’t forget the picnic!) In the evenings, the Fleur De Lis pub serves a cracking pint along with some delicious food. We also love The Plough which is just a short walk away and holds fond memories for us too. The railway line is just one stop from Tonbridge which offers excellent and regular links into London if you’re planning an even bigger night!
The village and surrounding areas are full of history. There’s some great days out nearby at Hever Castle and Penshurst Place which both provide fun for all ages. There are an abundance of school choices in the area too, with comprehensive, grammar and private schooling available in the surrounding villages and towns. You have everything you need from a doctors surgery to motorway links that are easily accessible, from the A21, just a short drive away so nothing is too out of reach.
Idyllic & post-card pretty
- Closest village/town: The market town of Tonbridge
- Post Office: 1
- Design Features -- Clean, comfortable and cleverly designed.
- Open Plan Living -- Kitchen/Breakfast room plus Sitting/Dining room.
- Living Spaces -- The 18" x 16" sitting room with bi-folds offers the perfect entertaining area.
- Sleeping Spaces -- Three double bedrooms means everyone has plenty of room.
- Bathroom -- Two, both modern and stylish - Everything a family wants.
- Garden -- Private, quiet and secluded - Lovely all year round.
- Services -- Gas and drainage connected at the mains.
- Broadband -- Very good service and you can work from home whilst someone is watching Netflix.
- Council Tax Band -- F
- Tenure - Freehold.