Mr Clarke thinks :
This is a great rental property.
Chadwick Manor has a bucolic feel: it's nestled in the heart of Warwickshire and surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens, there is a tennis court, woodland and places to sit and enjoy the beautiful views. The property is a large, split level two-bedroom apartment. The high ceilings, interior design finish and clever layout make this an ideal home or a great rental property.
The large kitchen provides space for cooking and entertaining and the addition of the utility room means everything can be kept clean and tidy. The vast sitting room is a sociable space that is flooded with natural light from the many windows.
Downstairs there are two big bedrooms, each with a en-suite bathroom.
The property can be rented out for circa £1400 pcm and is currently let to a discerning tenant.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The gorgeous interior and magical setting.
- Style : Historic manor house mixed with stylish interior.
- Highlights : Spacious living areas and two large bedrooms.
- Three words : Stylish. Spacious. Apartment.
Our favourite part
Space, style and a stunning setting.
A modern town with charm
Knowle is a charming town steeped in history and full of busy modern life. There are a whole host of uber cool bars, cafes, restaurants and shops and just about all the amenities you could wish for. Not to mention the tip top and seriously sort after schools, both private and state options.
There is plenty to keep kids entertained from scouts and guides, drama and tennis clubs, cricket, golf and football teams and every activity in between. The yummy mummies love coffee (or maybe the gin) at Oktagon and the friendly vibe and stunning goods at The Bread Collection. The chaps now have The Ale Rooms, a new craft beer hangout for the discerning drinker. Knowle is no longer just a High Street...
There are some lovely canal-side walks to help you blow out the cobwebs after work or if you just fancy a long Sunday ramble. Mrs Clarke loves the fact that she can brunch with friends in one of the lovely cafes before they set off for a brisk walk to burn off the calories.
Car, Bus and Rail Transport connections are excellent. Knowle is just minutes away from the
Midlands Motorway Network with the M42 having links to the M1, M5, M6 and the M40, 1.5 miles from Dorridge Train Station and 6 miles from Birmingham Airport. Solihull is a mere 10 minute drive for retail therapy heaven.
A bustling High Street, a cracking Artisan Boulangerie, a super cool Gin Bar and National Trust walks on your doorstep. What more could you ask for?
- Closest village/town: Dorridge and Lapworth
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The Bread Collection for Artisan bread, fine pastries and fabulous filter coffee
- Supermarket: Tesco Metro and just 3.5 miles from Waitrose, Solihull darling
- Pubs: Oktogon, Ale Rooms and The Vault
- Walks: National Houses: Baddesley Clinton or Packwood House are both a great stroll from Knowle or if you fancy a canalside walk, there’s Knowle Locks just an 11 minute walk from the High Street.
- FORMER COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL, FABULOUS GROUNDS AND GARDENS, TENNIS COURT
- RECEPTION HALL, CLOAKS / UTILITY, FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, LARGE SITTING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO BATH / SHOWER ROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN (18ft.1in x 13ft.9ins) wood floor, window to rear. Range of dark grey coloured units with granite effect work surfaces comprising one and half bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic hob, built-in microwave. Range of matching wall cupboards including contrasting beech cupboards with glazed doors. Waste disposal sink.
- SITTING ROOM (18ft. x 15ft.) wood floor. Two windows to the side. Gas fire is a hole in the wall flame effect gas fire. Downlighting to the ceiling. TV aerial and telephone connection.
- BEDROOM ONE (17ft.10ins x 12ft.10ins max) wood floor. Two windows to the side. Wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves. ENSUITE BATHROOM ceramic tiled floor. White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath. Low flush wc. Vanitory wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator/towel rail. Fitted cupboards.
- BEDROOM TWO (13ft.1in x 11ft.) window to the side. Arched ceiling. Wood floor. ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/KITCHENETTE wood floor. Power shower. Wash hand basin. Integrated fridge. Black ladder style radiator/towel rail.
- GARAGE & PARKING
- Tenure -- Leasehold is 999 yrs from 25/2/2016
- Ground rent £200 per calendar year Service charge £1,446.41 half yearly payable monthly.