No. 14 Chancel Court is a stylish, top floor, two bedroom apartment in the heart of an exclusive gated development in Solihull.
The apartment has been recently re-decorated and carefully maintained since it was built. Internally there is a well appointed kitchen, large sitting room and dining room, a stunning Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a large second double bedroom and a gorgeous bathroom. The apartment is flooded with natural light and because it is on the top floor, it is a peaceful home.
Chancel Court is a luxury development within moments of Solihull centre. You access the gated development via video entry system and park the car in the private underground parking bay. The lift or the stairs will take you to the second floor and to the apartment. The gardens are always lovingly maintained by the friendly caretakers and the communal areas are of the highest standards.
There is plenty of visitors parking for family and friends and the residents are respectful and pleasant.
For all details about this apartment and the surrounding area visit mrandmrsclarke.com
Built circa 2005 by Bryant Homes, Chancel Court is a luxe gated development. It has been beautifully maintained and is home to a variety of discerning home owners and renters. We love that the apartment is secure and we think it would be an ideal property for a wide variety of buyers.
The location of Chancel Court is ideal for the looking to be close to Solihull Town centre, the train station and easy access out of town.
- Overview - Stylish and spacious top floor apartment in the heart of Solihull:
- Inside - Kitchen, sitting room, dining area, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom:
- Outside - gated development with beautiful gardens:
- Parking - Private and secure underground parking plus visitors spaces:
- Three words - Stylish. Spacious. Apartment.:
Our favourite part
The lifestyle of living in a town centre apartment.
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- Extras - Video entry system, re-decorated, loft, lift and well maintained communal areas
- Kitchen - Integrated Bosch appliances: fridge freezer, washing machine, dryer, oven, hob, cooker hood
- Bedrooms - Fitted wardrobes
- Bathrooms - Mira showers,
- Double glazing throughout the property
- Leashold 125 years since 2004
- Ground rent: £150
- Service charge: £874.12 half yearly
- Combi boiler
- Council Tax: D
- EPC Rating: B