Mr Clarke thinks :
The craftsmanship is exceptional.
This large proportioned modern house is positioned on an exclusive gated community in the Fields Park area of the city. The developers careful, sympathetic and thoughtful perspective means that it's
reassuringly constructed. The house is a truly contemporary approach to space, light and luxury family living.
The entrance hall opens to an expansive staircase that leads up to the first and second floor. The reception rooms on the ground floor are cleverly conceived, allowing light to pour in from glazing on all sides and from above, through sky-lights and the vast open hallway.
A handsome oak staircase greets you as you walk through the large modern door. The extensive entrance hall leads off to all the ground floor rooms that flow graciously. Sliding doors make this space intimate or cavernous depending on the feel you want. The hall takes you past a large living room with open fireplace and onto the study room.
Mrs Clarke loves :
This is a brand new, luxury home.
A stunning open plan kitchen and dining space spreads itself effortlessly across the back of the house. This space is bathed in wonderful levels of natural light care of bi-fold doors onto the patio and terraced garden, which breaks down the boundaries between inside and out. Off the kitchen is one of the largest utility rooms that we’ve ever seen with access into the double garage - all underfloor heated.
The upstairs has been purposely designed to take on the rigours of modern life. 6 beds, dressing rooms and 5 bathrooms, all wet rooms. In one, a freestanding bath takes centre stage and we mean centre, the filler drops from the ceiling. There’s plenty of storage areas too.
The quality of the craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the thought that has been given to family routines make this a wonderful home for the discerning family.
- Three words : Luxury. Modern. Living.
Our favourite part
The bright, open spaces
Fields Park Residences
Luxury modern living
Sitting proudly above Newport, Fields Park Residences is a luxury development of four bespoke homes. The developer, builders, craftsmen, artisans, interior designers and planners have worked together to create the finest address in the city. The gated development is set back off Fields Park Road and has a private atmosphere.
Fields Park is a beautiful area tucked away on the east side of the city. Tranquil surrounds, tree lined roads, exquisite architecture and good looking homes set the tone. The area has great views over the land towards the severn estuary and countryside. On a summer's day skip to the park with the pooch and visit Tredegar which is just down the road, or if you're fancying a day trip with the little ones then you're close enough to the motorway so it's no bother at all. You're so close to the local connections that almost anything is possible!
On a sunny afternoon we recommend heading to The Cafe at Ridgeway to have a latte and a natter with friends or a picnic on the grass which is incredibly popular right now. We haven’t mentioned the pub yet, best we had. Mr and Mrs Clarkes’ favourite is the Ridgeway, pop in and have a chat with Mr Musto who with the team make the best chips. He’ll be back open soon and sure he will continue with the their infamous steak nights, heaven!! We will definitely be popping in. For other occasions head over to the Celtic Manor resort where the food choices are many and the ambiance is just perfect.
Within 10 minutes you have walked to the station and be on train into Cardiff, Bristol or London. If the car is more your mode then the M4 is just 2 mins away where you can be in London in just 2 hours.
Live like Lord of the Manor
- Stores: There's some quirky cafés, bars and restaurants, artisan bakeries and independent stores.
- Pubs: Ridgeway. Hats off to Mr Musto who’s done a cracking job on turning this place to be the place to be.
- Walks: Jews Woods or The Ridgeway is a lovely spot for a dog walk.
- New Build. Solid construction.
- Hall -- The centre of the home that allows a perfect flow, oak staircase and classic exposed oak beams. Two storey windows and front door.
- Living room — bi-fold doors opening onto lawned area and garden, large fireplace with slate hearth
- Open plan kitchen & dining space -- with free standing island, options on style. Double glazed sash windows and bi-fold doors opening onto rear garden, underfloor heating.
- Office -- overlooking the garden with sash window and underfloor heating.
- Sleeping Spaces - Six double bedrooms, four of which have ensuite, two bedrooms share a bathroom. The principal suite has views to the front gardens and includes a large dressing area and a luxury ensuite.
- Bathroom Specification -- Ground floor cloakroom, four en-suite bathrooms plus a luxury family bathroom with amazing ceiling filled freestanding bath.
- Garage -- Double with potential for easy conversion.
- Gardens -- Level lawned areas with atmospheric walled areas and terraces perfect spots for occasional tables.
- Services -- Gas central heating, electricity, and water.
- Broadband - Super fast available.
- Technology - Fully alarmed. Electric gates.
- EPC -- Rating B.
- Tenure -- Freehold.
- Total Area -- 4500 sq ft.