Clairvaux Gardens is luxury living for the discerning family who appreciate the finer things in life. Set behind gates in one of Solihull's most desirable neighbourhoods, this beautiful home is an oasis which offers it tenants peace and privacy. From the moment you arrive upon the impressive entrance, you feel a million miles from the hustle and bustle of daily life amongst the bucolic atmosphere. Inside the house the luxurious theme continues. The developed layout offers a stylish yet robust home, suited to family living with energetic children and exciting lives. The vast entrance hall with stunning central staircase leads you into the open plan Breakfast & Kitchen room with French doors that frame the landscaped garden. We are welcoming the light and bright spaces with open arms here at Clairvaux Gardens. There is a Dining Room and a large Family Room as well as a Utility Room, Cloak Room and Storage on the ground floor. Upstairs you find five beautiful double bedrooms and a calm bathroom you can light those candles and unwind in. The Master bedroom is a vast space with idyllic views to your stunning garden, with a stylish en-suite bathroom sanctuary. All the bedrooms are large enough for King beds and have ample storage. The decor throughout is neutral with perfect tone-on-tone accent walls which create impact and act as great backdrop for your favourite pieces of art.Outside there is a double garage and a wide driveway, a pretty front garden and stunning back garden with patio and lawn.This is a seriously stylish home and we are looking forward to showing you around. Advert 4: We love the spacious interior and quiet setting.
Our favourite part
We love the spacious interior and quiet setting.
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- Downstairs -- The stunning entrance hall leads to the Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room and Breakfast Kitchen. There is also a Cloak Room, Utility Room and Storage.
- Upstairs -- Up the grand central staircase and onto the wide landing you find five double bedrooms, two of which have ensuite bathrooms, family bathroom and access to the loft.
- Outside -- Wide driveway, landscaped front garden, double garage, side access to the large garden with lawn and patio area.
- Setting -- Gated development of five luxury homes.
- Technology -- Super fast broadband, alarm, electric gates and entry system, CCTV
- Services -- All mains services available
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Local Authority -- Solihull Metropolitan Council