Mr Clarke thinks :
A lovely apartment ideal for entertaining and beautiful gardens to enjoy on a warm summer's day.
This apartment provides a fabulously located two-bedroom, two-bathroom place to call home or a great rental investment. You are a short stroll from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre, there is parking and the apartment has been lovingly maintained. We look forward to showing you around. As you enter the grounds through what feels like a secret walled garden, you are greeted with a private and very peaceful communal area. This well-maintained lawn offers a lovely place to relax, sheltered by a range of trees and shrubs with the only interruptions from the birds singing and the occasional dog walker strolling down the original tree-lined avenue. On entering the first-floor apartment, you are greeted with a good size hall leading to a light, spacious sitting room with dining area and a balcony overlooking the gardens and The Avenue beyond. The sitting room leads through to the kitchen which also benefits from fantastic views and offers a great range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher and new washing machine and plenty of worktop space to prep the perfect brunch or delicious supper.
Mrs Clarke loves :
Perfectly located with a great range of pubs and sporting clubs all within walking distance.
Back into the hall you will find doors to both double bedrooms, the main bedroom benefits from large fitted wardrobes and an en-suite and the second bedroom is conveniently located next to the main bathroom ideal for friends or guests. The apartment is set in a modern apartment block, made up of 4 different dwellings. At the front of the property is a car park for residents and also the road offers additional parking for those with more cars or guests visiting. At the back of the property are the beautifully hidden grounds which offer residents a tranquil spot to relax and watch the world go by.
The apartment is ideal, but what about the location?
- Style : Light and airy apartment.
- Three words : Modern. Light. Airy.
Our favourite part
Perfectly located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, overlooking the prestigious tree-lined Avenue, sits this light and airy two-bedroom, first floor apartment.
Stratford Upon Avon
Bursting with culture, cafés and class
Stratford upon Avon is a world-renowned destination for those seeking culture, but what is it like for the locals?
"We love living here. When you scratch away the tourist veneer you find a buzzing town with a real sense of community", explains one local we bump into at The One Elm pub.
Let's split Stratford into two: The Everyday and The Special Occasions.
Mr Clarke will give you the run down of what you need to know for every day life;
You have every supermarket within walking distance of the town centre - If I want gin or nappies I head to Aldi, a posh meal deal I go to M&S, the weekly shop Tesco and everything in between I try to keep it local at the weekly market.
Schools? There are as many great school options as there are supermarkets. From the outstanding Stratford Primary & Broad Street School to Stratford Prep, KES, Shottery and Stratford High.
Everyday life and whatever your preferences are - Stratford has it covered.
Now onto the fun bit. Here are Mrs Clarke's tips...
Favourite restaurant - Salt is a small but perfectly formed place for a romantic meal or a night out with Mr C!
Best night out - Drinks at the Townhouse, a play at the theatre, a drink at The Dirty Duck and sleep at Hotel Du Vin
Weekends are spent - playing tennis, lunch at One Elm, feeding the ducks with the kids then the Everyman cinema.
Top tip - the antiques at Bonds just outside of town are fab and the curry at Aladins in Tiddington are amazing.
Historic past, with a fantastic future; from festivals and plays to great shopping, huge range of restaurants and surrounded by beautiful countryside – what’s not to like?
- Closest village/town: Stratford is surrounding by picturesque villages or and both Warwick and Leamington Spa are within a short drive.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Lots of great independent shops and High Street favourites
- Supermarket: Waitrose just outside the town as well as a number of other large stores
- Pubs: So many
- Walks: Along the Avon or take a stroll or bike along The Greenway
- Agent -- Gen Rule [email protected]
- A modern two bed, two bathroom first floor apartment on the edge of Stratford upon Avon
- The apartment comprises; entrance hall with a door leading to a spacious sitting room and kitchen, and two double bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom.
- Outside is a car park for residents offering one parking space. The south east facing communal gardens is a lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs.
- Kitchen -- 10’6” x 9’3” (3.20m x 2.82m) inc. integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine (fitted in 2016), electric fan assisted oven and hob, extractor fan, plenty of high quality cupboards and sideboard space and feature blackboard and tow double glazed windows overlooking the garden.
- Sitting Room -- 14’1” x 9’2” (3.20m x 2.79m) with feature electric fire, space for a dining table, patio-style doors leading out to the small balcony and a double glazed window overlooking the garden. C
- Master Bedroom Suite -- 11’1” x 11’1” (3.38m x 3.38m) room for a double bed and large fitted wardrobes and double glazed window. The ensuite leads off the bedroom and includes a shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail
- Bedroom Two -- 10’6” x 9’2” (3.20m x 2.79m) with double glazed window and room for a double bed and storage.
- Bathroom with bath and shower-head, toilet and basin with laminate flooring and heated towel rail
- Services -- Main electricity is connected to the property
- Tenure -- Leasehold
- Broadband -- Superfast fibre is available
- Local authority -- Stratford Upon Avon. Council Tax Band
- Postcode -- CV37 0RS
- No chain