Mr Clarke thinks :
I can walk into town in less than 10 minutes. Perfect.
This lovely townhouse boasts a modern and minimalist interior, which is perfect to move straight into. Aside from having a sought after address close, to the M4 and all of your favourite shops, it holds impressive space over three floors, an easily maintainable garden and a smart balcony.
Turn the key and you’ll be wowed to find the open plan contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space behind high-gloss cabinets and worktop surfaces; a true culinary delight. Back through to the main space, you’ll notice there’s enough room for a large dining table, which you can push against the wall and transform this space into a dance floor when you have guests over. This is the entertaining floor for sure. You can spill out onto the garden too.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The fact that these homes hardly come on the market!
Climb the stairs to find a light and bright living room, as well as the family bathroom and a bedroom. The sitting room is a relaxing haven to sit back and enjoy, whilst having the benefit of being so close to the town's buzzing atmosphere. The best of both worlds! To let the outside in is easy - perch on the Juliet balcony or go for a beautiful walk along the estuary at the back of the estate. We would make the bedroom into a work from home space so that this floor is the daytime floor.
Upstairs is the place to be to end your day. To complete your relaxing evening, the main bedroom is a sanctuary so you’ll be sure to rest easy. It’s at the rear of the home and is super peaceful. The en-suite, complete with shower, is an added bonus. The second bedroom is a lovely and airy space with built in The third bedroom is ideal for an office, nursery or dressing room.
Allocated parking is available to the back of the building and there is a garage.
- Three words : Modern. Stylish. Lifestyle.
Our favourite part
A contemporary home in a brilliant location, surrounded by a great community. What's not to love?
By the River Usk
The friendly hustle and bustle...
You have the best of both worlds…Friars walk shopping centre is on your doorstep which hosts a gym, Cineworld, all the restaurants you could dream of, as well as a museum! The variety of architecture is inspiring; you can’t miss the uber cool university building.
Watching the water flow through town day and night is definitely one of our favourite past times. Golden hour never looked so pretty. In the day, you can watch all the comings and goings of wildlife and people. Amongst the riverside cafes and restaurants you’ll come across Jack in Quarters Coffee who serves a wicked one whatever the weather. Mr Clarke’s favourite is The Pod for one of their speciality gins. Be sure to say hi to Oli & Paul who are the lovely owners.
On the other side of you, you have Belle Vue park where you can grab a picnic and catch up with pals on the lush lawns. If you’re into rugby or football, then you’ll be pleased to know that Rodney Parade isn’t that far away. Sometimes if the winds blowing in the right direction, you can hear the cheers of the crowds.
You are super connected here. You're a stones throw away from the M4. Newport train station is a few minutes away, so you can be well on your way to a further afield adventure in no time. Other things that are nice to know are nearby; the hospital, car parks for when visitors come to stay, passport office for when you want to jet off, and all the major supermarket brands. If you have little ones, Maindee Primary School is a great choice.
...and good time vibes!
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: All the specialist shops you may need are on your doorstep. Even a big B&Q. Easy peasy!
- Supermarket: Morrisons.
- Pubs: The Potters offer a beaut rooftop garden.
- Walks: Endless river walks in every direction.
- Kitchen: Ground floor. Gloss kitchen, 1.5 steel sink, adjacent utility room with boiler, storage and a space for washing machine.
- Living Spaces: Ground floor and First floor are the living areas. Dining Room and living room could be swapped around. Neutral decor throughout.
- Bedroom: Sizeable master bedroom with en-suite, with space to fit wardrobes if desired. Good sized second bedroom with large storage and access to attic. Third single bedroom, easily converted into office space for WFH.
- Decor: Crown Sail White and Valspar Arrowhead throughout the house with feature walls in each bedroom.
- Technology: Fibre optic broadband, smart meter.
- Tenure: Freehold. Garage is leasehold.
- Parking: Allocated spot plus garage.