Mr Clarke Likes :
Two sitting rooms is ideal for watching the golf in peace.
This stunning detached residence is perfectly located within the charming historic market town of Coleshill, offering it’s residents the convenience and reassurance of community life. The property is situated on Coventry Road, which provides great transport links. The house has a sense of privacy and seclusion.
The secure gated gravel driveway frames this five bedroom detached residence perfectly. The porch alone gives the feel of grandeur before reaching the spacious entrance hall whilst the layout very much lends itself to family life, having a kitchen diner with separate utility. The main lounge with gas burner leads into a light conservatory, and there is also a separate snug room with an open fireplace. On the ground floor there is also a cloakroom WC and study.
Mrs Clarke Loves :
That the kids can get to school without crossing the road.
Ascending up the dog-leg staircase with illuminated presentation half landing there lies three double bedrooms, modern family shower room and a further single bedroom. The master suite having its own spacious ensuite bathroom with separate shower. At the top of the house there is another double bedroom potentially giving one youngster in the family more of the freedom and privacy that they may crave.
At the front of the property the driveway provides space for multiple cars whilst also having a beautiful rockery garden. The integral garage gives you a tradesman’s entrance into the landscaped rear garden which lends itself to summer entertaining. There is a large BBQ patio with a further pergola archway reaching a gravelled patio at the end of the garden. To show the thought and finish this house portrays there is even a replica mini home which houses the floor standing gas fired combination boiler system.
This family home has been lovingly cared for by its current owners and needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
- Lifestyle : Family home with a flexible layout.
- House : Spacious Detached five bedroom home available with no upward chain.
- Three Best Bits : The location, layout and condition of the house is superb.
Our favourite part
The huge family kitchen.
Delightful Market Town
Coleshill is a delightful market town located on the border of Warwickshire and the West Midlands. This location enjoys easy access to Solihull, Birmingham and the wider midland motorway network. The town is conveniently located for easy access to Birmingham Airport, therefore allowing locals the opportunity to escape the English weather when it is at its worst (yes it’s raining today!), or for that business trip to Scotland or Europe.
The market town has history pre-dating Roman occupation and was utilised as a staging post for the coaching roads linking London to Chester, Liverpool and Holyhead. This is even apparent today with the coaching inns which remain along the High Street and Coventry Road.
There are plenty of pubs and restaurants in the town and one of our favourites is the The Red Lion, which does a ‘bloomin’ great’ Sunday roast and has the atmosphere to match. To relax and unwind you can always make use of the picturesque Forest of Arden Country Club and its 18 hole championship golf course. With its close proximity to Birmingham and it’s Symphony Hall, National Indoor Arena, the NEC and Genting Arena, there are also opportunities to escape it all with walks around the stunning open countryside; there is no doubt you are never far away from something relaxing or entertaining to keep you occupied.
Everything on your doorstep
- Closest village/town: Coleshill
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Sweet things for those who have a sweet tooth
- Supermarket: Morrisons
- Pubs: The Red Lion
- Walks: Maxstoke Castle situated next to Maxstoke park golf course if you want to ruin a good walk.
- Porch -- Spacious porch with stained glass leaded windows and “Stovak” tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall -- Large hallway with real oak flooring, built in under stairs storage, stairs to first floor and doors leading to;
- Cloakroom WC -- Low level WC and pedestal wash basin.
- Sitting Room -- Large sitting area having gas fire with Derbyshire stone surround, door leading into study and continuing into the conservatory.
- Dining Room/Snug Room -- Having an open fire with marble back and hearth and Derbyshire stone surround.
- Study -- Generous study overlooking the garden.
- Conservatory -- Brick frame double glazed conservatory with “Stovak” tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom -- Overlooking the garden with fitted wardrobes.
- En-Suite -- Large En-suite with panel bath with separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low level WC.
- There are three further bedrooms on the first floor.
- Family Shower Room -- Fully tiled modern shower room with double shower.
- Second floor bedroom with double glazed skylight and window overlooking the garden.
- Gated Driveway -- With feature garden and mainly laid to gravel.
- Rear Garden -- Fully enclosed landscaped gardens with mature borders and two patios.
- Integral Garage -- Triple folding doors with overhead storage and rear pedestrian access to the garden.