Mr Clarke thinks :
This is a perfectly proportioned property in a perfect position.
The spacious home occupies an enviable position within the Tudor Grange catchment area, in a small cul-de-sac overlooking a green space, in the popular Hillfield area of Solihull. It has 4 good sized bedrooms, double glazing and modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms. Mature gardens to front and rear. There is a private driveway with an integral garage and a smart front garden. Downstairs is a mix of large open plan spaces and quiet corners for working from home.
The modern kitchen has lots of space for the family to be together and dine, work and chat whilst supper is being cooked. There is a large dining room for more formal occasions or this room could easily be changed into a playroom or home study. The beautiful sitting room provides more family space and is flooded with natural light.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The large living room and spacious kitchen.
Upstairs you find four bedrooms - the main bedroom boasts built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. There are two more double rooms and a single room or office, plus a family bathroom.
The garage is great for storage or as a workshop, or this space could be converted to create extra internal living areas. With new windows, bathrooms, carpet and decor, this is a turn-key house just waiting for its proud new owners.
- Three words : Perfectly Positioned & Proportioned
Our favourite part
The light and spacious kitchen
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis.
- Supermarket: Take your pick.
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm.
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely.
- Kitchen refitted with built in Bosch and Neff appliances. Granite worktops and breakfast bar. Separate utility room.
- Dining room with French doors to the rear garden. Lounge with bay window overlooking the front of the property.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes, Two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Fourth single bedroom, currently used as a study.
- Brand new modern family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Tenure - Freehold
- Connected to all mains services