Mr Clarke thinks :
The garden is the most stunning space I have seen in quite a while
Set in the beautiful country village of Earlswood, this home offers space and style for the most discerning of family. All set in stunning, peaceful gardens this is a wonderful place to call home. The property is large and able to be re-configured easily to suit any family. There is a separate "apartment" on the first floor with kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom that would suit multi generational living or could be used for rentals.
The feeling of space hits you as soon as you walk in the door. The grand sitting room has huge french doors opening out on to the amazing garden. The dining room is ready and waiting for all those family parties and celebrations. Your guests will not want to leave. From the grand entrance through the electric gates which lead on to the enormous driveway, this is a haven in its own piece of Warwickshire countryside..
Each and every room has a wide and open feel, the dining room flows through to the light and airy sitting room. If you don't already work from home, you will want to, and the large study will provide the perfect base. The kitchen, with its sleek white units also has plenty of room for those early morning family meetings around the table. Leading through from the hallway, there is yet another sun filled room with french doors out on to the patio. Use this as a hobby room, gym or yoga studio its up to you! It could even be a further sitting room for an elderly relative having the bonus of the guest bedroom and wet room next door.
Upstairs the feeling of space continues with a further five great bedrooms. The master suite has the benefit of a beautiful en suite as well as plenty of fitted storage, just ready for you to move in and enjoy. There are three further large doubles and 2 further en suite bathrooms and yet more storage. The fifth bedroom would be a perfect nursery, study or a glamorous dressing room; you decide! As if all this is not impressive enough, the first floor also offers a further sitting room and kitchen which could be used for a relative, friends, "boomerang children" or possibly even to earn some occasional extra income through an Airbnb rental.
Mrs Clarke says :
I am planning the weekend parties with friends already
The charm of this home is not just on the inside. The grounds are truly stunning - they are surrounded gorgeous countryside and not overlooked at all.. The impressive electric gates lead you to a large gravel driveway with ample parking for many cars as well as the large double garage with stylish cream electric doors. The rear garden is a joy. It has a vast lawned area but with all the interest you would expect from a mature natural space. It is surrounded by National Trust and Woodland Trust land on all sides, so you really do have your own piece of countryside to enjoy in private.
Part exchange options available.
- Style : Flexible stylish living
- Lifestyle : Everything to offer for the busiest of families
- Three words : Spacious. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
This beautiful home has the all the space and flexibility essential for modern family living.
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- A beautiful spacious six bedroom detached house in the countryside setting of Earlswood comprises; entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility, study, gym/hobby room, bathroom, guest suite with double bedroom and wet room. On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms, with 3 ensuite bathrooms. In addition on the first floor, there is a large sitting room and separate kitchen. Outside there is a large driveway with parking for a number of cars accessed through electric gates and a double garage. The substantial garden has a large lawned area with a substantial paved patio.
- Downstairs -- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, (8.52m x 4.07m), Dining Room (5.30m x 3.84m), Kitchen (5.76m x 2.75m), Utility (3.19m x 2.15m), Study (3.91m x 2.65m), Gym/Hobby room (3.36m x 3.33m), Guest Suite (4.35m x 3.35m)
- First Floor -- Master Bedroom (3.94m x 3.40m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Two (5.63m x 3.28m) with en suite shower room, Bedroom Three (3.92m x 3.63m) with en suite shower room, Bedroom Four (3.34m x 2.47m), Bedroom 5 (3.50m x 2m), Sitting Room (6.25m x 4.31m) Kitchen (2.52m x 2.03m)
- Services -- All mains services are believed to be connected to the property.
- Postcode -- B94 5SJ
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Broadband -- Superfast is available
- Local Authority -- Stratford-upon-Avon