Mr Clarke thinks :
Turn the key; plug the kettle in; sit down and relax.
Walking into Field View is like entering the pages of an interior design magazine. This large, four bedroom detached home has been stylishly and thoughtfully extended to provide even the most design conscious modern family with everything they need. From the stunning deVOL kitchen, to the beautiful bi-folding doors that frame the pretty garden; the attention to detail is exemplary.
Standing at the front of this impressive house you can immediately appreciate the quality of the design and build. There are solid wood shutters in every window, a smart facade and an intrigue that invites you in. Once inside, you are greeted with a grand sense of space and light created by the extensive use of glass, light tunnels and those wonderful bifold doors. Small details like the new glass balustrades allow maximum light to flood the interior of the home.
This is one of the finest homes we have seen in a very long time and we look forward to showing you around.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The gorgeous deVOL kitchen (and matching utility room).
Downstairs you find a formal living room - ideal for some adult time with a glass of wine and a movie - wide entrance hall, utility room, internal garage, cloakroom and the kitchen of all kitchens. The kitchen is an open plan space that has been extended to create a real family space. There is room for a large dining table, sofa and lots of people to gather around the kitchen island. The kitchen was handmade by deVOL and boasts every mod-con for the rigours of family cooking.
Upstairs is divided into four large bedrooms - the Master has a delightful view over fields and an en-suite with stylish tiling. The family bathroom was designed by Pocelanosa and boasts a large bath tub with shower and gorgeous cabinetry.
The landscaped garden is like a little Mediterranean oasis where you can sit on the tiled dining area and watch the kids play on the lawn. The effortless connection to the kitchen makes the house feel larger and more useable.
Field View certainly has that rural feel and yet is close enough to Birmingham City Centre. You could be picking blackberries for breakfast one minute, and then be sitting in your office in around 30 minutes. A true family home, Field View gives you the best of both worlds.
- Style : Stunning design worthy of the pages of an interior design magazine.
- Lifestyle : Modern country living.
- Three Words : Luxury. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
The kitchen is stunning and we adore the effortless connection to the garden.
Luxurious Lickey End
Well connected & friendly
What are the ingredients of the perfect place for a modern family live? Here’s what we think...
Great schools - if you have little ones then education is at the top of the list. Around here you are blessed with outstanding options like Lickey End First school, Blackwell, Lickey Hills Primary and the the unbelievable Bromsgrove School is within reach.
Friendly community - nice places attract nice people and in turn a develops a strong community. In Lickey End we are yet to meet someone who we don't like, everyone says "hello" and there is an active online community group that looks out for people.
Green but close to town - we love that you can be chatting to the cows and picking blackberries on the morning dog walk and then be at your desk in Brum within 30 minutes. This is a very well connected part of the world.
Things are close by - if you want a pint of milk then you can nip to the local store but we usually head to M&S in Longbridge where we can have a glass of Prosecco at the in-shop bar (I know!) and have a browse. There are also some great pubs like The Forest, which is perfect at the end of a long dog walk.
It might just be us but we think Lickey End is the perfect place to call home.
The perfect place to call home
- Closest village/town: Barnt Green is lovely
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Lots of local places, Bromsgrove is close as is Longbridge
- Supermarket: We head to M&S food in Longbridge
- Pubs: The Forest is our favourite
- Walks: Endless countryside walks with the dog
- Four bedroom detached home with no upward chain.
- Recent Improvements -- Kitchen extension to create kitchen/dining/family room with three sets of Schueco bi folding doors and feature apex windows. Downstairs there is underfloor heating, tiled in Porcelenosa Dover Caliza which runs outside to create an outdoor room. The outside area has a central Dover Antique tiled area which has a lovely Mediterranean feel – perfect for a glass of wine in the Summer.
- Downstairs -- Open hall with useful hanging area for coats/kids de robing after school! Separate lounge which we use as an adult lounge for refuge/Netflix and wine once the kids are in bed. Downstairs loo. Utility. Kitchen. Useful storage cupboard under stairs for vacuum etc. Integral garage.
- Kitchen -- deVOL handmade kitchen with Miele full height larder fridge, larder cupboard, Neff dishwasher, Neff undercounter freezer, 3 sets of Schueco bi-folding doors. Solid wood white plantation shutters across whole house. 2 Light tunnels in the landing which draw in light.
- Upstairs -- All bedrooms have solid wood white plantation shutters. Master bedroom – delightful view over fields. Ensuite with shower and built in cabinetry, feature tiles. Cavernous his and her built in wardrobes Second bedroom with built in wardrobes at front of house overlooking view of the fields. Third lovely sized double bedroom at back of house. Fourth good sized single bedroom.
- Family bathroom -- Porcelanosa full height tiling with feature striped wall, duravit sanitary ware, duravit fitted cabinetry. Lovely large bath with shower over, sink and loo. Silver heated towel rail. Matching mirror to cabinetry.
- Garden -- Lovely flat garden for kids to run around, outside patio adjacent to bi-folds which creates lovely additional ‘room’ in the summer where we have our bbq’s. Wendy house for the kids. Access to both sides of the house, outside tap, outside plug sockets, useful for festoon lights, lawnmower, Christmas lights etc.
- Tenure -- Freehold.
- Postcode for Sat Nav -- B60 1HD.
- Services -- all mains services connected to the property. Shared pump connects mains drainage.
- Council Tax Band -- E.