Enquire about this propertyIf you would like more information, or to arrange a viewing, then you can send us a message and we'll get back to you.
Coming Soon: This substantial 5 bed home extends to around 2600 sq ft and sits half way down peaceful and secluded Glasllwch Lane on the outskirts of Newport.
Contact Mike Watkins for more details.
- Three words : Luxury. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
The exclusive vibes.
- All details to follow shortly. Here are some facts and figures to get started:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 22’3 x 13’6 Fitted with a range of oak wall and base units with granite preparation work surface tiled splash backs, insert stainless steel sink and drainer with Grohe water filter mixer tap over, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, cooking range with extractor above, tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double French doors opening to rear garden with windows to either side, inset spotlights, window to side, two radiators, TV monitor CCTV for gate entering.
- Lounge 19’4 x 13’10 Oak floor, cornice ceiling, window to side and patio doors opening to rear garden with glazed windows to either side, Elgin & Hall fireplace with gas coal effect fire, with granite hearth, two radiators.
- Family Room 13’10 x 12’0 Bay window to front, one radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Study 11’8 x 7’0 Window to front, one radiator, oak floor, cornice ceiling,
- Dining Room 17’7 x 13’2 Oak floor, cornice ceiling, two radiators, window to front, French double doors to side and windows to either side.
- Utility Matching oak units with granite work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, half glazed door to rear and window to side, cornice ceiling and access to roof space.
- W.C. Villeroy and Boch suite comprising of w.c. and basin with half tiled walls and tiled floor and cornice ceiling
- Bedroom 1 18’8 x 11’5 Window to rear, one radiator, cornice ceiling, door to dressing room, Hammonds built in oak wardrobes leading to… En-suite Suite comprising of w.c,basin set in oak Villeroy and Boch unit, separate shower cubicle with mixer shower over, fully tiled walls and floor in travertine, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, window to side, cornice ceiling, inset spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 16’9 x 15’4 Dual aspect windows to front and side, one radiator, cornice ceiling leading to … En-suite/Wet Room Suite comprising of w.c. basin set in oak Villeroy and Boch unit, separate shower cubicle with mixer shower over, fully tiled walls and floor, wall mounted chrome radiator, window to side, cornice ceiling, inset spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 12’11 x 10’0 Window to front, one radiator, built in oak wardrobes to one wall, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 10’4 x 8’7 Hammonds built in wardrobes to one wall, window to front, one radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Family Bathroom Kohler suite, w.c. basin, free standing bath with shower attachment and mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with mixer shower over, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, fully tiles walls and tiled floor, cornice ceiling, inset spot lights.
- Bedroom 5 19’3 x 13’8 Tilt and turn window to rear, one radiator, under eave storage space.
- Outside Rear Mainly laid to lawn with laurel hedged and fenced boundaries, large patio terrace area with gated side access, outside water tap, private and secluded.
- Outside Front Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, walled patio/terrace, block paved driveway with off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached double garage with electric up and over doors, power and lighting, wall boundaries with wrought iron decorative fencing.
- Tenure - Freehold
- Services - All mains attached
Leafy suburb of the city
This traditional 30’s semi is positioned not far from the Mon and Brecon Canal, within two minutes you can be enjoying a stroll or taking the e-bike on a blast to walks towards Fourteen Locks. Allt-yr-ryn nature reserve and Jews Wood (which has just had an upgrade) are not far away either. On a summer’s day skip just down the road with the pooch and visit National Trusts’ Tredegar House and park, or if you’re fancying a day trip with the little ones then you’re close enough to the motorway so it’s no bother at all. You’re so close to the local connections that almost anything is possible! On a crisp winters morning we recommend heading to The Cafe at Ridgeway to have a latte and a natter with friends. There is a wealth of toddler groups, clubs, social activities, fitness classes as well as Stow Park tennis club – making this a great place for families
Nature is all around. This is the ideal place to live a great quality life. We like to get our heart pumping by climbing the hill at the top of Ridgeway and admiring the surrounding . It’s the perfect place to play eye spy and watch barges (don’t forget to grab yourself the best bacon sandwich at Fourteen Locks Canal café). There’s something for everyone here. For fancy occasions head to Gem42 on the bridge where Anna and Pasquale enthuse guests with their sumptuous Italian fair or pop into the Ridgey and have a chat with Tom. Go on a Tuesday for their infamous steak nights, heaven!! If you’re after a celebration gift (for someone special or even yourself!) then pop over to the lovely Machen interiors over in Caerleon – it’s a beautiful independent homeware store which we’re sure you will love. Walk your kids to exceptional Glasllwch Primary and within 20 minutes have walked to one of two trains stations into Cardiff, Bristol or London. If the car is more your mode then the M4 is just 1 min away where you can be in London in just 2 hours.
Pretty and well connected
- Stores: There's some quirky cafés, bars and restaurants, artisan bakeries and independent stores.
- Supermarket: You've got a choice of all the major supermarkets only a short drive away.
- Pubs: Ridgeway (Hats off to Mr Musto who’s done a cracking job on turning this place to be the place to be).
- Walks: Jews Woods or The Ridgeway is a lovely spot for a dog walk.