Mr Clarke Likes :
the high quality finish throughout the barn
Falcon Barn is a stunning barn conversion which fits perfectly into its attractive residential street. The home is nestled between delightful villages and surrounded by beautiful countryside.
The home is flooded with natural light and the only sound is the birdsong and horse hoofs. Throughout the backdrop is kept neutral which makes this a home that can evolve with the new home owners; whatever their taste in style may be. The ground floor level is split into two large reception rooms, a breakfast kitchen and ground floor double bedroom with en-suite, which could double as an additional reception room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms sharing a spacious family bathroom. The rooms boast all the trappings of a classic barn conversion - high ceilings, exposed beams and spacious rooms.
The private walled garden is ideal for relaxing or entertaining and there is an effortless connection to the kitchen. There is allocated parking and several visitor spaces.
For the details about the rest of the house and why this is a very special home visit our website or call us to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke loves :
the open-plan living and stunning setting
The stunning Falcon Barn forms part of Upper Skilts Court - a luxury development of barn conversions. The development sits opposite a low volume school.
- Style : Luxury barn conversion
- Highlights : the courtyard garden, large living room and spacious bedrooms
- Three words : Beautiful. Barn. Conversion.
Our favourite part
The stunning setting and luxury living.
Beoley is one of those hidden country gems where you get to by driving along pretty country lanes, past lovely homes and find yourself in peace and quiet, but when you need a flat white you are only 20 minutes from a big town.
The village has a cracking pub, a highly regarded primary school and a lively community. There is also the other village must haves of a Village Hall and a Church. What more could you want?
So if you are a country lover then get the wellies at the ready, pull on the wax jacket and get ready for a life of rural bliss...
But if you are a city slicker who wants to slice of the country life but can't live without Waitrose, coffee shops and John Lewis do not worry for Beoley is twenty minutes from Solihull, five minutes from motorways to whizz you off to meetings.
Alvechurch or Redditch train stations are both approx. 10 minute drive and both stations go direct to Birmingham in 25 minutes. Birmingham airport and Birmingham International station are 30 minutes awa
Rural life close to the urban action
- Closest village/town: Beoley
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: M&S food is nearest ‘shop’which is 5 minute drive.
- Supermarket: Sainsburys is 10 minute drive.
- Pubs: The local pub is a cracker and is a couple of fields away from the house
- Walks: Endless countryside walking to be enjoyed
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR -- RECEPTION HALLWAY WITH GUEST WC, LOUNGE, STUDY/SITTING ROOM DINING KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR -- LANDING AREA, DOUBLE BEDROOM 2, DOUBLE BEDROOM 3, FAMILY BATHROOM
- OUTSIDE -- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES, LAWNED & BRICK WALLED REAR GARDEN, AMPLE VISITOR SPACES
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Services -- Mains Water and Electricity are connected. Drainage is to a communal Reed Bed maintained by the School. Heating is a Calor Gas System and each Barn is Separately Metered.
- Communal Charges -- 8 Units will be subject to a 15% share of charges for the upkeep of the Sewerage Facility Provided by the School. There will also be a requirement to contribute to the driveway - Please ask the agent for more detail.
- Local Authority: Stratford D.C.