Mr Clarke loves :
The generous living room
Guide price £800-825k / This substantial four double bedroom family home with ample off-street parking and large rear garden, is situated on a desirable road only a five-minute walk from Oxted town centre and station.
On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises of two reception room with the smaller being perfect as a separate dining room/playroom which has a feature brick fireplace. The generous second reception is 21 ft long and benefits from solid oak flooring, a gas fireplace and double-glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Back through the hallway leads to the kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops, integrated microwave, range cooker and American fridge freezer. A cleverly designed cupboard stores the high-pressure water tank and utility area, as well as there being a separate downstairs WC..
The first floor provides a spacious landing with room for a study area. The family bathroom has a bath with wall mounted shower attachment, fully tiled floor and walls and a vanity basin unit with storage underneath. The sleeping accommodation is provided by three double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and carpeted floor. Finally on the second floor is the master suite with ample built in storage, planation shutters and a new contemporary shower room.
Mrs Clarke likes :
The beautiful wild flower garden
Outside to the front, is ample off-street parking for 2/3 cars and access to the integrated garage with remote controlled roll up door. This provides access via a side door to the large rear garden with patio area that steps up to a spacious lawn and wild flower garden, as well as a large shed at the rear.
- Style : Impressive family home
- Setting : Minutes from the town centre
- Three words : Location. Space. Parking.
Our favourite part
A substantial family home in central Oxted
A perfect town
Head to the far east of the Surrey and you'll find a charming town with a big personality set at the foot of the North Downs - Oxted. This charming little town is popular with commuters due to a fast train in to London Bridge in just over 30 minutes, as well as also going direct in to London Victoria. The town provides everything you could wish for, including a large Morrisons, a Little Waitrose and boutique shops of every size.
There are enough lovely restaurants to dine out every night for a fortnight and newly refurbished Everyman Cinema. The leisure centre and the beautiful Master Park is perfect for little ones and big ones to spend Saturday mornings.
Lying in the eastern part of Surrey in the local district of Tandridge, Oxted was listed in the Domesday book of 1086 as Acstede which translates as 'place where Oaks grow'. It is an attractive bustling town with a direct train service to London. You will find a wide choice of restaurants and the delightful High Street is home to four pubs, The Old Bell, The George Inn, The Crown Inn and The Wheatsheaf. The stunning gardens at Titsey Place, one of Surrey's largest survinging estates can be found nearby.
Pretty and well connected
- Closest village/town: Tandridge
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Lots of local independents
- Supermarket: Morrisons and Waitrose
- Pubs: A cheeky pint at The Wheatsheaf is time well spent
- A substantial family home in central Oxted
- The ground floor comprises of two reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and WC
- The upstairs provides the family bathroom, four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an ensuite
- Living room is 21ft x 11.3ft
- Dining room is 12ft x 11.3ft
- Kitchen/breakfast room is 21ft x 11.11ft
- Master bedroom is 17.10ft x 17.10ft
- Bedroom two is 13.10 ft x 11.9ft
- Bedroom three is 12.3 ft x 11.9ft
- Bedroom four is 11.10ft x 7.6ft
- Garage is 16.4ft x 9.1ft
- Tenure - Freehold
- Broadband - Superfast
- Local Authority -- Tandridge District Council.