Mr Clarke thinks :
This is the perfect city pad.
Located on the highly desirable, tree-lined Grove Park, this stunning upper ground level apartment has plenty of style and is well suited to modern life. Combining the proportions and sensibilities of period living with the very best of modern design, this exquisite home is found just moments from the action of Peckham, Camberwell and East Dulwich. You also have your own key to Lettsom Gardens where you can escape the hustle and bustle.
With ceiling heights in excess of 3.5m and expansive windows, the entire space is flooded with natural light throughout the day, illuminating the grand proportions and period style.
The two bedrooms at the back, make for a perfect guest room and study and both overlook the huge communal gardens and are drenched with early morning sun, a perfect place to start the day or work from home. The main bedroom at the front is incredibly grand and enjoys views over this peaceful and historically significant street. The living space is centrally placed, with steps up to the kitchen, making this apartment a great place to entertain.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The stylish interior and period features.
The property has been finished beautifully throughout, with the current owners creating an amazing modern interior to compliment the exquisite period features which include the timeless parquet flooring. Furthermore, there is plenty of built-in storage and a grand bookcase to compliment the high ceilings.
The current owners “love the expansive view over towards Crystal Palace, the sunset skies are incredible and Grove Park is a super friendly community, simply a peaceful and beautiful street to live on”.
- Three words : Period. Modern. Grand.
Our favourite part
The huge, light-filled living room.
- The apartment comprises of a spacious reception room, kitchen with separate dining area, modern bathroom, main bedroom, second double bedroom and a further study/bedroom.
- There is also an extensive communal garden, off street parking and access to the residents only Letsom Gardens.
- The location benefits from great transport links from both Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill stations.
- Share of freehold.
- Off street parking.
- London Borough of Southwark.
- Train- East Dulwich, Peckham Rye, Denmark Hill.