Open Day | 24th June | 10am-1pm
Honeysuckle Cottage, sits prettily in the heart of Claverdon village. The three bedroom detached house was built in 2003 and has all the mod cons of a new home but has all the charm of an old cottage. The perfect mix of old and new.
Standing on the gravel driveway Honeysuckle Cottage is a picture perfect village home. There is a neat symmetry to the facade and you just want to have a look inside. Once through the front door you are greeted with a warmth, which is created by the stone flooring and soft muted colour scheme. On the right is the door that leads to the huge, open plan kitchen/dining room. There is a lovely country cottage feel but the room proportions are much bigger than normal cottages and there is lots of light flooding the room. Off the kitchen is a Garden Room with views of the garden. Bifold doors have been added so when the weather is nice they can be flung open and dogs can roam freely in and out of the home.
On the other side of the cottage is a large sitting room with a wood burning stove. The wooden floor and beams create a cosy atmosphere. This is a great room to shut the doors on and curl up with a book and enjoy the peace and quiet after a long day.
There is also a big utility room and cloak room downstairs with a Belfast sink to wash your cashmere sweater or the cockapoo!
For the rest of the details about this stunning home visit mrandmrsclarke.com
Open Day | 24th June | 10am-1pm
- Mr Clarke thinks : It is like a cottage but without the drafts and damp. It was built in 2003 so it is in perfect condition. Oh, and the pub is across the road! Where do I sign?
- 3Living Spaces
- Mrs Clarke says : The sweet smell of honeysuckle around the door, the great village setting and a lovely home. Bliss.
The landing is flooded with light from the front and back windows and there is a great little window seat to sit and watch out for the mother in law arriving! The Master bedroom is quiet and calm with built in storage and a beautiful en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are both doubles or could be used as child’s bedroom or a study.
The back garden is split into a seating area, a lawn and a patio. It has been charmingly landscaped with railway sleepers and the beds have been fully stocked with evergreens, shrubs, flowers and, of course, honeysuckle.
- Style : Country cottage with a show home feel.
- Setting : The heart of the lovely village of Claverdon.
- Three Words : New. Country. Cottage.
- Our favourite part A pretty cottage in the heart of the village.
- Ground floor -- Hall, utility room, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner, garden room & sitting room
- First floor -- Three bedrooms one with en-suite and a shower room
- Outside -- Gravel driveway and south facing garden with lawn, patio and flower beds
- Built in 2003 to a high standard. The property is in immaculate condition.
- The beamed sitting room has oak flooring and a brick inglenook fireplace, which houses a wood burning stove.
- The open plan kitchen has stone and oak flooring, Rangemaster cooker, Belfast sink and wall and floor units.
- The garden room has newly installed bifold doors, which open out to the pretty garden.
- The Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom.
- The two other bedrooms have built in storage.
- Services -- Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired central heating
- Local Authority -- Stratford upon Avon. Council Tax Band -- E
- EPC -- C