Mr Clarke thinks :
The quality of the house is exceptional. The clever design, the high spec finish and the great location make this one of the finest homes in the area.
Designed by award winning architects at Design Visual, 22 Hill Wootton Road is a beautiful modern house with space, style and light. Internally there is a natural flow between large spaces and quiet, intimate rooms. The main room downstairs is a vast space that is subtly divided into a kitchen, dining area and sitting room all framed by wide bi-fold doors looking out to the long garden. This part of the home epitomises modern living where families and friends can all be close but have their own space, as well as be indoors or out in the garden. On the ground floor you also find a formal living room, study, laundry and utility room, garage and cloakroom. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a large walk in wardrobe and French doors looking out to countryside views.
Hill Wootton Road is a quiet setting in the pretty village of Leek Wootton, Warwickshire. The village has a friendly and vibrant community with a highly regarded primary school, great village pub and endless countryside walks. The village is well-connected by road and rail, moments from Kenilworth, Warwick and Leamington as well as a short drive to Coventry and Birmingham. Birmingham Airport is under 30 minutes away and London can be accessed in under 90 minutes by road or on train from Warwick Parkway and the soon to open Kenilworth Station.
The house has been lovingly designed as a family home and no expense has been spared on its creation. The facade is white rendered with natural wood panelling and chic grey elements, which set it apart from a normal property. Once inside you are uplifted by the decoration and the feeling of warmth and light. It is a spacious entrance hall with a beautiful staircase and balcony above. It is easy to imagine family life as well as great parties in here. Head through to the open plan family room, where you take in the view to the back garden and the sense of space. The bespoke kitchen is of the highest quality as are the flooring and the bi-fold doors.
The living room looks out to the garden and is large enough and flexible enough to be used as a formal sitting room or as a family room with TV and big sofas. There is a great study space on the ground floor as well as the must have room in any family home; the utility room. The great part of the utility room is the side door where muddy dogs and kids can come in and get cleaned off before coming in to the home (you don’t want Lou Lou the cockapoo ruining the cream carpets!)
Through the doors and onto the patio you appreciate the length of the garden and imagine the family playing, entertaining and relaxing in the warmer months. There is plenty of space for storage or a garden office to be built over time. The garage has space for a car, but no one uses a garage for the motor anymore, or it could hang a couple of bikes and be turned into that home gym with TV and personal trainer you have been dreaming of.
For the details about the rest of the house and why this is a very special home visit mrandmrsclarke.com or call us to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke says :
From the moment you pull up on the drive and see the beauty of the design my mood is lifted. I love the large kitchen with living space and dining area so the whole family can be together.
Climb the stunning glass staircase and look out of the huge glass window from the balcony to feel like the Lord of Hill Wootton. It is a beautifully designed feature of the home that lets in light and creates a grand sense of space, which can be enjoyed every time you walk upstairs.
The Master bedroom is more like a boutique hotel bedroom than a normal bedroom. There is a huge walk in wardrobe, a calm en-suite bathroom and a view to savour every morning. The other three bedrooms are all doubles and one has a lovely en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom has a shower, bath and luxury fittings on every wall.
22 Hill Wootton Road is an uplifting home with style and space. The architect has created a beautiful space and it is ready for a family to make into a beautiful home.
- Style : Grand Design
- Lifestyle : Idyllic village life within moments of Kenilworth and Leamington Spa
- Three words : Stylish. Modern. House
Our favourite part
The architect has created a beautiful space, which is now ready for a family to turn into a beautiful home.
The semi Rural dream
I like a triangle. All those different angles, lengths and mathematical equations. I like the uniformity of the equilateral as well as the quirky scalene. The Bermuda Triangle has always bemused me. I once travelled the Golden Triangle in India but I have a new favourite. The LWK Triangle.
Created by Leamington, Kenilworth and Warwick The LWK Triangle is the triangle of the moment. Each of the points have a special quality; Leamington is the buzzing, cosmopolitan corner, Warwick is the Historical, fiercely independent corner and Kenilworth is where Waitrose and a Michelin Star restaurant sits. Along each edge of the LWK Triangle are motorways, train lines and A roads to travel along to destinations far and wide. But it is in the middle of the now infamous LWK Triangle where the magic happens… Leek Wootton sits slap bang in the centre of the triangle. A village with a cracking pub, great school, gorgeous countryside and a country club. Who needs any other triangle when you have the LWK?
Whilst sipping on a flat white at The Warwickshire Country Club I thought I’d ask one of the Sweaty Betty wearing yummy mummies why this village was the place to be seen. I can walk the little darlings to school and be in the pilates class by 9am. I can then pop into Waitrose in Kenilworth and meet the girls for lunch in Leam easily. The Labradoodle gets a walk across the golf course while the cleaner is over and we all meet hubby for supper at The Anchor after he has got off the train from London. Leek Wootton is so well located.
Well what more could you want? Friendly village and close to transport links and towns? This is what us estate agents like to call semi-rural.
Lovely Leek Wooton
- Closest village/town: Kenilworth, Warwick and Leamington are close
- Stores: Lots of great shope in Kenilworth
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Kenilworth or Sainsburys in Warwick
- Pubs: The Anchor is a CRACKER
- Walks: Endless countryside walks
- Downstairs - Entrance hall, open plan Kitchen with Dining Area and Lounge leading to the garden, Utility Room, Study, Living Room
- Upstairs - Four double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms, family bathroom and lots of storage
- Outside - Large driveway, front garden, garage and a large rear garden with patio area, lawn, kitchen garden and greenhouse
- Location - The pretty and well connected village of Leek Wootton
- Open-plan kitchen, dining area 19' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.28m ) with high quality wall and base units with work surfaces over, De Dietrich electric double eye level cooker, induction hob having stainless steel canopy cooker hood with splash back flanked either side by small square inset windows providing light, sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated re cycling bin, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, breakfast bar and steps leading down to the:
- Lounge 19' 2" x 13' 2" ( 5.84m x 4.01m ) with tiled flooring, feature double glazed windows to the sides, double glazed bi fold doors on to the rear garden, ceiling spot lights, two radiators, telephone point and TV aerial point.
- Living Room 19' 9" x 13' ( 6.02m x 3.96m ) with French doors with double glazed windows either side leading out on to the rear garden, two radiators, TV aerial point, telephone point and wall lights.
- Study 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m ) with double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, telephone point and TV aerial point
- Utility Room 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m ) with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading out to the garden. Cloakroom with wash hand basin with splashback tiling, low flush WC, small square obscure double glazed windows to the front elevation and radiator.
- Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m ) with radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point, walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, French doors to the rear elevation with Juliet Balcony, two further double glazed windows to the side elevation and door leading through to the En Suite Bathroom with bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, part tiling, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, shaver point and two velux windows.
- Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m ) with TV aerial point, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m ) with TV aerial point, radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation and door leading through to the: En Suite Shower Room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and velux window. Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m ) Having TV aerial point, radiator and double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
- Family Bathroom with bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
- Second Floor Galleried Landing with access to the loft area, glazed panels to galleried landing and doors leading to the bedrooms.
- Large Private Rear Garden with open views over countryside to the rear, raised decking area leading down to patio area, large lawn area with pathway to the side, fenced boundaries, borders with shrubs, dividing shrubs to further lawn area with kitchen garden and Greenhouse. Garage 14' 5" x 6' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.01m ) with electric door, power and light.
- Services - All mains services are believed to be connected to the property including gas. Tenure - Freehold Broadband - Superfast available in the village Local authority - Warwick District Council. Council Tax Band F Postcode - CV35 7QL