A stunning new home built to the finest standards. The large house has five double bedrooms, two en-suites, three reception rooms, a study and separate garaging block with a workshop set on a large plot with landscaped gardens, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The property has been architecturally designed by leading architect to echo the features of a convent which once stood on the site. It is this character that makes the design unlike any other new home; prominent gables, sash windows, sharp lines, high ceilings, generous room sizes and a large garden. Itis truly unique and will make a wonderful home.The entrance porch has been designed to allow storage for your wellies and wet coats and frames the front of the house beautifully. Come on into the spacious entrance hall with oak flooring underfoot and come on into the stunning kitchen. This is no ordinary kitchen, it is the kind you see in interior design magazines. It a handmade shaker style and central island makes this kitchen the beautiful beating heart of the home. The kitchen is handmade by a local craftsman who specialises in high end, one off kitchens. The wood cabinetry has been finished in Farrow & Ball Pavilion Grey and the white Corian work surface is stunning. Porcelain tiles finish the look off nicely. The family can gather for breakfast and friends can enjoy each other company over a glass (or two) of wine. We love the French doors which look out to the garden.The underfloor heating throughout the ground floor ensures that toes are kept toasty in the winter months. Along with double-glazing throughout, insulated loft and walls and efficient heating system this home promises to be warm.There is a large utility off the kitchen, with sink, hand made storage and the gas boiler as well as an external door to the side allowing you to hang the washing out. Through an arch to the side of the kitchen you come into a spectacular family room with two sets of French doors looking out to the garden. This space could be used as a playroom, snug, a television room, whatever its use it is a great space for the whole of the family.Every modern home needs a study and this is no exception. There is a window so you can be tapping away on the computer whilst enjoying the relaxing vista.Through another door off the kitchen you find a large and light dining room with views to the front of the house. There is a second door that goes back into the hallway.Just when you think thats it for downstairs the best is yet to come, the lounge is huge! There is a log burner and bay window which create a period feel within a new home. This lounge was designed to mirror the original formal sitting room of The Lodge.Head upstairs where you find five double bedrooms, two en-suite, and a large family bathroom. Lets start with the master bedroom. This is more like a five star hotel than a normal bedroom. There are two windows looking out to the back garden and countryside beyond. The only thing that is missing is Room Service. The en-suite bathroom is wet room design with shower, wash basin and WC.Bedroom two and three are doubles. Bedroom four has and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom five looks out to the front of the home.The large family bathroom has a bath and large enough for storage. (please not the layout of the bathroom is incorrect on the floor plan) Advert 4: It is a brand new architecturally designed house built to the highest standards with a third of an acre of gardens and a separate garage and workshop. Whats not to like?
Our favourite part
//It is a brand new architecturally designed house built to the highest standards with a third of an acre of gardens and a separate garage and workshop. What’s not to like?//
A Village Fit For A Royal
Stoke Golding was good enough for the coronation of a King. So it must be nice! In 1485 the people of the village witnessed the rural coronation of the first Tudor monarch, Henry VII. Now Stoke Golding is a vibrant village loved by families. There is a shop, two pubs and lots going on.
The West Leicestershire village is ideally located with easy access to the A47, A5 and M42. Mainline stations run to London from Leicester (16 miles away) and Nuneaton. Hinckley and Atherstone provide links to other destinations. Schools in the area include Twycross House and The Dixie Grammar School in Market Bosworth, both of which are well regarded.
Mr Clarke loves that there are three pubs. The White Swan, Three Horseshoes and the fabulous Dog & Hedgehog are all cracking boozers. There is a Post Office with all the bits and bobs you need.
Mrs Clarke loves the rural tranquility of the village but is delighted that you can be in towns within minutes for a retail therapy fix and a flat white.
Beautiful Countryside & Well Connected
- Closest village/town: Dadlington
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Village shop
- Supermarket: Lots in Nuneaton
- Pubs: Three cracking boozers in the village
- Walks: Endless countryside walking with the dog
- Open plan kitchen [7.7 x 3.2 m] with French doors looking out to garden. Bespoke, handmade open plan kitchen finished in Farrow & Ball Pavilion Grey. White Corian work surfaces, Neff Appliances – Gas hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, extractor hood, Samsung American fridge freezer and porcelain floor tiles
- Utility [3.2 x 1.6m] Handmade unit finished in Farrow and ball Pavilion Grey Space for washing machine and tumble drier White Corian work surface Porcelain tiles
- Family Room [4.7 x 3.8m] with two sets of French doors leading to the garden
- Dining Room [3.7 x 5.0m] with windows to the front
- Hallway with oak flooring and timber staircase
- Study [1.7 x 2.5m]
- Master Bedroom [4.8 x 3.9m] en-suite wet room with shower
- Four further bedrooms [one with ensuite shower room]
- Wet zoned underfloor heating to ground floor
- Total internal area | 211.4 m2 [2275.5 sq ft]
- Energy Saver ‘ A’ rated windows with a 10yr guarantee
- Services Mains Gas/ electric and fresh water connected. Foul water removed via septic tank.
- 10yr guarantee
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and walls