Mr Clarke thinks :
There's enough room for everyone's hobbies.
If you re looking for a remarkable home to put your mark on, then you ve come to the right place. You can imagine living happily in this detached, four bedroom family home on a quiet cul-de-sac. It not just the inside that counts when you re looking for a home, and Humboldt doesn t disappoint. Conveniently nestled on the edge of Tunbridge Wells, you can stroll into town in under 15 minutes, and pick the kids up from the excellent schools on the way back.
This home combines practicality with volume and light. Pop your shoes off and step inside the spacious hallway. Welcome home.
Mrs Clarke loves :
Light and spacious, what more do you want.
You could throw an excellent party here; open feature fireplace, a communal style dining area with space for a farmhouse table, and a grand piano! On a Summer evening you can pull the bi-fold doors open and spill out onto patio. Back inside, the large kitchen has a useful serving hatch, range oven, cream units and ample work surfaces to prepare those canap̩s.
For day to day life, there a handy utility room with a door leading to the garden (ideal for a mucky puppy) and garage which makes great extra storage. One of our favourite places is the snug. After a long day, get comfy, watch a film or connect with friends online for a gaming tournament!Climb the stairs and find three double bedrooms. There won t be any arguments over who gets which room. Although, the master bedroom enjoys an en-suite shower room which would be our first choice. The further room can have a single bed for when friends stay, or a home studio. Go next-door to the modern family bathroom, which has a deep freestanding bath and shower cubicle. Peace and quiet. At the front, there is a block paved driveway which can be home for two cars, and you can even access the garage via the electric door. The garden at the back of this home is one to be desired. With green grass, a stunning water feature, admirable summerhouse, garden shed and shrub bordersthere nothing youre missing.
This home provides all the space you need for healthy family living. It is clear the current owners have achieved a delicate balance of old and new, which acts as a perfect blank canvas. We look forward to showing you around.
- Three words : Quiet. Family. Life.
Our favourite part
The sitting room is stunning - curl up with a book, the dog and a roaring fire.
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Local life in lush Tunbridge Wells
Tunbridge Wells locals enjoy a good variety of shops, schools, including the well regarded St James’ primary school, greenery and general all round good vibes. Whether you like Jazz, rock or open mic night there are a number of live music venues to visit, as well as a popular theatre and cinema. You’re spoilt for choice on date night. In the daytime there’s a sports centre, golf course, and beautiful parks to have a picnic on, including Dunorlan Park (which holds fantastic firework displays each year). Hungry? You have all the trusty high street eateries. The historic Pantiles offers a vibrant al fresco café culture with many independent boutiques. Head to the ever-so-popular Ivy for afternoon tea.
The A21 is also a short distance away which links to the M25. The mainline railway stations at High Brooms and the town centre provide services to London Bridge in around 50 minutes, or if you’re fancying a trip to the coast you can reach it in the same amount of time. Somewhere closer to home is Calverley adventure grounds where you can potter about amongst the flowers, head to the cafe for a shot of energy and carry on to the playground to tire out the little ones.
Pretty and well connected
- Closest village/town: This is the ideal village life!
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: We do all our Christmas shopping here. Voucher? Check. Supporting local businesses? Check.
- Supermarket: All the big names and a lovely variety of independents.
- Pubs: It's all about cocktails at Vale Vault, and a pint at The Guinea (great food too)
- Walks: There are so many beautiful evergreen nearby walks.
- Design Features -- Large, airy cut outs and great finishes throughout
- Living Spaces -- Open plan at it's finest with around 36 sqm
- Kitchen Details -- Integrated appliances and lots of surface space
- Sleeping Spaces -- Three bedrooms with plenty of light, storage and toy space
- Bathroom Specs -- Modern family bathroom, all tiled so easy to clean and maintain
- Garden -- Patio for BBQs and lawn for playing, as well as the amazing summer house
- Parking -- There's a driveway and even a garage so you can have plenty of guests over
- Council Tax Band -- F