Mr Clarke likes :
the rental potential
This smart three bedroom mews house is bursting with space and is in a fabulous location, making it a great home. There is a potentially good rental yield if you are a property investor.
Inside you find a large sitting room, modern kitchen / dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens, a garage and off street parking for two cars.
Lingfield Crescent is a quiet spot just off Seven Meadow Road. You are close to Stratford upon Avon racecourse and within walking distance of the Town centre. The Crescent has a range of detached and mews style properties built 18 years ago.
Mrs Clarke likes :
the spacious interior and pretty garden
- Style : Smart mews house
- Location : On the doorstep of the racecourse and within walking distance of the town centre
- Three Words : Smart. Mews. House.
Our favourite part
Stratford Upon Avon
Bursting with culture, cafés and class
Stratford upon Avon is a world-renowned destination for those seeking culture, but what is it like for the locals?
"We love living here. When you scratch away the tourist veneer you find a buzzing town with a real sense of community", explains one local we bump into at The One Elm pub.
Let's split Stratford into two: The Everyday and The Special Occasions.
Mr Clarke will give you the run down of what you need to know for every day life;
You have every supermarket within walking distance of the town centre - If I want gin or nappies I head to Aldi, a posh meal deal I go to M&S, the weekly shop Tesco and everything in between I try to keep it local at the weekly market.
Schools? There are as many great school options as there are supermarkets. From the outstanding Stratford Primary & Broad Street School to Stratford Prep, KES, Shottery and Stratford High.
Everyday life and whatever your preferences are - Stratford has it covered.
Now onto the fun bit. Here are Mrs Clarke's tips...
Favourite restaurant - Salt is a small but perfectly formed place for a romantic meal or a night out with Mr C!
Best night out -Drinks at the Townhouse, a play at the theatre, a drink at The Dirty Duck and sleep at Hotel Du Vin
Weekends are spent - playing tennis, lunch at One Elm, feeding the ducks with the kids then the Everyman cinema.
Top tip - the antiques at Bonds just outside of town are fab and the curry at Aladins in Tiddington are amazing.
Historic past, with a fantastic future; from festivals and plays to great shopping, huge range of restaurants and surrounded by beautiful countryside – what’s not to like?
- Closest village/town: Stratford is surrounding by picturesque villages or and both Warwick and Leamington Spa are within a short drive.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Lots of great independent shops and High Street favourites
- Supermarket: Waitrose just outside the town as well as a number of other large stores
- Pubs: So many
- Walks: Along the Avon or take a stroll or bike along The Greenway
- Kitchen -- Single drainer sink unit with monobloc mixer taps over and cupboards beneath. Fitted with a further range of units providing cupboards, working surfaces, storage space and drawers, electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room -- Sliding door to conservatory, double glazed windows, French doors to rear, wood effect floor.
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom -- WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and shower screen, tiled splashbacks.
- Gardens -- Front Garden with mature tree and planting. Gated access from the drive leads to the rear garden which is lawned with mature planting, the garden is enclosed by wood fencing.
- Parking -- Shared drive leads to two block paved off road parking spaces and access to garage, which is a brick and pitch tiled roof construction with Estimated rental yield of 4.1%. An attractive mews style three bedroom property situated in a excellent location within walking distance of the town centre. Accommodation comprises; hall, cloakroom, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking for two cars plus garage, rear garden. up and over door to front.
- Tenure -- The property is understood to be freehold.
- Services -- Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. However, this information should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts. Gas heating to radiators.
- Council Tax -- Council Tax is levied by the Local Authority and is understood to lie in Band D