Mr Clarke thinks :
No matter your passion - painting, football, cooking - this home caters for all!
Guide Price £650,000 - £675,000.
This family home marries period looks with a cool, bright vibe. Across the three floors, unique touches are shot through which makes this a fun-filled place to call home.
Entering the home you are greeted by a lovely traditional Edwardian staircase. You can discover new details everywhere you look and feel. The natural wood flooring here sets the luxe tone for the rest of the home. Head to the first room you’re met with the living room where the classic ornate fireplace takes centre stage; perfect to curl up in front of during Winter evenings. The bay window on the other hand is perfect to bask in the sunny rays in warmer seasons.
The kitchen/breakfast room is a great meeting point for the family. Finished with cottage style units and benefitting from a Rayburn (as well as a separate cooking station!) this space cleverly provides a relaxing environment for family meals around the seating area.
Climb the stairs to find all the character you could wish for with the three bedrooms retaining their period feature fireplaces. The spacious main double bedroom has a casual, relaxed atmosphere. In this private retreat, the bay windows give a refreshing feel to the space, which is carried through to the bathroom. Climb the stairs again to come across an even more surprising architectural element. The top floor double bedroom has the most incredible exposed brick wall. Having two shiny-glassed skylights accentuates the morning light and focal point in the room.
Hanging out in the garden and having barbecues with friends and family will be one of your favourite activities here on warmer days and lighter evenings. You can also enjoy sitting in the garden room watching the little ones play outside. To the front, the driveway provides parking for two cars, but there’s ample on street space for guests when you have dinner parties.
Mrs Clarke likes :
The abundance of character features throughout.
The current owners have introduced lots of antiques into the design of their home, but in a very modern fashion. The built-in bookcase and shelving allows for easy decor refreshing by rearranging books, plants and decorations. Artwork and accessories are another way this home has stamped it’s own personality. If you are running out of space (it can happen to the best of us) you can easily store all your goodies you still love into your handy garden shed.
We look forward to showing you around this home - it’s a true gem and we’re sure you’ll enjoy calling it home.
- Style : A beautiful period home.
- Setting : Village charm in Sevenoaks
- Three words : Character. Warmth. Spacious.
Our favourite part
Neutral backgrounds and original features all pull together in a stylishly effortless fashion.
This home enjoys an excellent position within striking distance of the centre of Riverhead with its range of shops and restaurants but most notably the 24h Tesco which will often get you out of a sticky situation when you run out of milk or need a last minute bunch of flowers!
Sevenoaks station with mainline links to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross is 1 mile. There are numerous excellent schools in the vicinity including Riverhead and Amherst, Knole Academy, Sevenoaks Primary School, The Granville and Weald of Kent Grammar School.
There is a variety of sporting facilities nearby including Sevenoaks Leisure centre, golf at Knole and Wildernesse, tennis at Hollybush and cricket at The Vine. The property is well-placed for the M25 at Junction 5 providing links to the national motorway network, Gatwick, Stansted and Heathrow Airports, London and the Channel Tunnel.
Next to stunning Sevenoaks
- Closest village/town: Sevenoaks
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Sevenoaks High Street has a great range of shops, boutiques & restaurants
- Supermarket: Tesco Local has everything you need.
- Pubs: A cheeky pint at The Kings Head
- Design Features -- Lovely flooring, bay windows, original features with a great amount of space
- Living Spaces -- Characterful intimate spaces, perfect for all the family and guests to enjoy
- Kitchen Details -- (6.1m x 2.9m) Seating area along with lots of cupboard space, aga, separate hob
- Sleeping Spaces -- There are 4 generous double bedrooms, all bright and oozing personality
- Bathroom -- The family bathroom is a great size and is finished to an excellent standard
- Outside Spaces -- Sun room provides extra space for the family
- Garden -- Neat green hedges provide privacy to the 100ft+ lawn with a garden shed at the end
- Off street parking -- 2 cars
- Location Bonus -- 10 minute walk to Dunton Green station
- Council Tax -- E