Enquire about this property
If you would like more information, or to arrange a viewing, then you can send us a message and we'll get back to you.
Superbly located, it oozes effortless charm and its unpretentious vibe envelopes you with a sense of calm the minute you step through the door. Entering into the home, you’re welcomed by the beautiful sitting room that is flooded with natural light from the large bay window. Friends and family can gather with a cuppa and toes can be kept toasty in front of the lovely feature fireplace. Heading through to the rear of the home, you’ll find the beautiful open kitchen with an abundance of storage space and room for a generous table to enjoy weeknight suppers and weekend brunches. A separate cupboard currently houses the large fridge/freezer, and makes a great spot to store away any household bits and bobs out of sight. We adore the beautiful Belfast sink, and the generous worktop space is every modern chef’s dream. The back door leads out onto the spacious garden, with a patio to the lower section and comfy seating area towards the top to enjoy evening drinks and al-fresco dining.
Head up the beautiful exposed brick staircase there are two spacious bedrooms, one a roomy double and the other a generous single. Both are bathed in sunlight from their large windows, and the second space has the versatility to be used as a home office, yoga room or nursery. Recently updated, the family bathroom benefits from a large walk in shower and brings a wonderful contemporary vibe to the home.
Outside, the wonderfully low maintenance garden provides a peaceful haven to relax away from busy daily life. It includes a shed for handy additional storage, as well as access around the rear of the property.
- Three words : Charm. Meets. Style.
- Tenure - Freehold
- Local Council Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth
- Council Tax Band - A
- Broadband Speed - Ultrafast 1000 Mbps 50 Mbps
- Services - Mains connected Gas, Sewage, Electric
- What3words - //senses.curiosity.family
- Central Heating System - Combi boiler
- Kitchen - Fully fitted cabinets with oak doors. All kitchen white goods can be left if desired. The flooring is large tiles, and the ceiling has recently been re-plastered.
- Living Room - The living room is a bright space, with wooden floors, and a door that opens onto the front garden. There is a fitted electric fireplace, and silver light fittings.
- Bedrooms - The bedroom is a bright airy room with a high ceiling. There is no fitted storage but the room is more than big enough for a large wardrobe and other forms of storage. There is also a second smaller bedroom, which is perfect as a child's bedroom, office, or hobbies room.
- Bathroom - The bathroom is recently fitted, with a new large walk in shower.
Quietly nestled in the Hinckley and Bosworth district of Leicestershire, Burbage has a traditional centre and is known for its well-kept Edwardian and Victorian family homes. This desirable neighbourhood is filled with an away of cute independent shops, stylish eateries and some wonderful pubs…What more could you want?!
Stroll into the village on a Saturday morning and enjoy a coffee and cake at the Loquacious Baker Cafe where you’ll find wonderful vegan options, and be sure to book onto one of their supper clubs while you’re there. If the kids are in tow, head to The Sycamores which has a delicious menu and a great outdoor space. Out on the town? Try Bond Street Social, the gin distillery, bar and gin school.
Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, The Market Bostworth private school sits in close proximity to Burbage, and children aged 4+ can also attend Twycross School, another great private school. Over in Nuneaton is Higham Lane School and St Thomas More Catholic School + Sixth Form College, both brilliant state funded schools. There’s also Dixie Grammar School in Market Bosworth, a private co-ed that runs from nursery up to Sixth Form.
Heading to London for the day? It’s just over two hours by car or hop on the train at Nuneaton Station, just a 15 minute drive from Burbage, for a 1hr15 journey into Euston. There’s also Hinckley Station only one mile away, with rail access to whizz you all over the country with ease. Head out with the family at the weekend and enjoy a day at Twycross Zoo or visit nearby Tropical Birdland and take a stroll through aviaries and the pretty woodland.
- Closest village/town: Hinckley, just 9 minutes' drive away
- Post Office: 1
- Supermarket: There's a Co-op in the village and both an Asda and Morrisons in nearby Coalville
- Walks: Endless rambling opportunities right on the doorstep