Mr Clarke thinks :
The attention to detail and the high quality renovations.
Before you open the front door you know this is going to be a stylish home. The tell tale signs of the bespoke garage door, the immaculate front garden and the glimpses of the interior through the window make you want to get inside and look around.Once inside and you are treated to a warmth and a calm atmosphere created by the natural light, the subtle decoration and the sense of space. You can see through to the garden and the bucolic backdrop.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The kitchen is beautiful. It is the perfect sociable family room.
Downstairs there is a large lounge, an open-plan kitchen worthy of an interior design magazine, a big utility room, cloakroom and a large space with a mezzanine floor and shower room that could be a playroom, guest suite, children's bedroom or a study. There is an effortless connection into the big garden from across the back of the house, which is great if you have children or if you enjoy spending time in the fresh air. At the back of the garden is a bespoke garden room - it is a wonderful space for entertaining and it is a luxury addition. There is also a garage and a shed for storage.Upstairs you find three great bedrooms and a very stylish bathroom.The property has been refurbished from top to bottom to exacting standards. The result is a stylish home perfect for modern living.
- Three words : Stunning. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
The kitchen and the connection to the stunning garden.
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis.
- Supermarket: Take your pick.
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm.
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely.
- No chain
- Lounge -- 4.14m into bay x 3.86m (13'7" into bay x 12'8") - UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen -- 6.38m max / 2.57m x 5.79m / 2.74m (20'11" max / 8' - Range of high gloss wall, drawer and base units with granite work surface over, one and a half bowl sink unit with waste disposal unit and extendable hose, integrated Beko electric oven with induction hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, complementary tiling to splashback areas, space for American style fridge freezer, vertical central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, breakfast bar division to the family/dining area where there is an additional central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed picture window to rear, UPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding door to rear garden, door to utility room.
- Utility Room -- 4.27m x 2.36m (14'0" x 7'9") - Range of high gloss white fronted wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer and extendable hose, laminate flooring, UPVC sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, doors to garage and door to annexe.
- Annex With Mezzanine Bedroom -- 4.98m x 2.39m (16'4" x 7'10" ) - Laminate flooring, ladder to mezzanine sleeping area, Velux window, electric underfloor heating, UPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors leading out to rear garden, door to shower room.
- Shower Room -- 2.41m x 1.19m (7'11" x 3'11") - Corner shower tray with sliding door and mains shower, WC with concealed cistern, basin with waterfall mono mixer tap and vanity cupboard beneath, electric heated towel rail, laminate flooring, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
- Bedroom One -- 3.30m x 3.38m (10'10" x 11'1") - UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors one of which is a walk in wardrobe with shelving.
- Bedroom Two -- 3.23m x 3.38m (10'7" x 11'1") - UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe with sliding door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Three -- 2.87m x 2.26m (9'5" x 7'5") - UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors.
- Bathroom -- P shaped shower bath with shower attachment, mixer tap and glass screen, WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with waterfall mono mixer tap and vanity cupboard beneath, tiling to full height, wall mirror, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, obscure UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side.
- Garage -- 4.22m x 2.51m (13'10" x 8'3") - Double side hung doors to front.
- Rear Garden -- The rear garden has a paved patio area, remainder laid mainly to lawn, hedged boundaries, Bespoke wooden gazebo with lighting and adjoining shed.