Mr Clarke thinks :
The location is ideal for the family.
This modern family home is worthy of the pages of an interior design magazine. There are three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a stylish kitchen and a large reception room. Outside there is a south facing garden with a new patio that is effortlessly connected to the interior. This is a wonderful home is a great part of the city.
Downstairs you find a light and spacious living room and dining room that has French doors leading to the garden, a modern kitchen with lots of storage and all the mod cons a modern home cook demands. There is also a great downstairs bathroom, which is perfect for a busy household.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The scand inspired interior
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, and a generously proportioned third bedroom. The family bathroom has a bathtub with large shower head above.
The garden is a delight - the patio is perfect for entertaining and the lawn is a great place to play and potter. At the front there is a driveway large enough for several cars and a smart, low-maintenance front garden.
- Three words : Stylish. Spacious. Garden.
Our favourite part
The patio is perfect for kicking back with a cold drink.
By the River Usk
The friendly hustle and bustle...
You have the best of both worlds…Friars walk shopping centre is on your doorstep which hosts a gym, Cineworld, all the restaurants you could dream of, as well as a museum! The variety of architecture is inspiring; you can’t miss the uber cool university building.
Watching the water flow through town day and night is definitely one of our favourite past times. Golden hour never looked so pretty. In the day, you can watch all the comings and goings of wildlife and people. Amongst the riverside cafes and restaurants you’ll come across Jack in Quarters Coffee who serves a wicked one whatever the weather. Mr Clarke’s favourite is The Pod for one of their speciality gins. Be sure to say hi to Oli & Paul who are the lovely owners.
On the other side of you, you have Belle Vue park where you can grab a picnic and catch up with pals on the lush lawns. If you’re into rugby or football, then you’ll be pleased to know that Rodney Parade isn’t that far away. Sometimes if the winds blowing in the right direction, you can hear the cheers of the crowds.
You are super connected here. You're a stones throw away from the M4. Newport train station is a few minutes away, so you can be well on your way to a further afield adventure in no time. Other things that are nice to know are nearby; the hospital, car parks for when visitors come to stay, passport office for when you want to jet off, and all the major supermarket brands. If you have little ones, Maindee Primary School is a great choice.
...and good time vibes!
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: All the specialist shops you may need are on your doorstep. Even a big B&Q. Easy peasy!
- Supermarket: Morrisons.
- Pubs: The Potters offer a beaut rooftop garden.
- Walks: Endless river walks in every direction.
- Upgrades - Upgraded tile flooring, upgraded bathroom radiators, integrated appliances, additional plug sockets throughout, integrated wardrobe space on top floor
- Internal area - 1141 Sq.Ft.
- Kitchen - integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. porcelanosa tiles. white high gloss units. single oven and hob.
- Living spaces - living diner with French doors leading to the garden. plenty of light throughout the day.
- Bedrooms - 2 double bedrooms and a generous 3rd bedroom. master bedroom with en-suite.
- Bathrooms - family bathroom with bathtub with over head shower. tiled walls, tiled to the ceiling where the bath is. toilet and sink
- Outside - good size garden with patio and grass areas. south facing so plenty of light all day long. drive way with space for two cars and low maintenance front garden with slate