Mr Clarke says :
The amount of space offered by the house is amazing yet it feels like a cosy home.
Set in an exclusive spot, a short stroll from the charming High Street of Henley in Arden, Market Way is a stunning three storey home with style and space. It is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
In the five years since it was built, the already spacious five bedroom and 4 bathroom home has been improved yet further with the additions of a spectacular dining space and a useful front porch, as well as being fully decorated with the latest designer hues. Downstairs there is a spacious entrance hall off which is a very useful private study or playroom. The super flexible open plan living space to the rear of the ground floor comprises everything you would need for day to day living and entertaining. The kitchen and walk through pantry have an abundance of oak units together with a breakfast bar for that all important mid morning coffee. Flowing from the kitchen is the large open sitting room. French doors then take you into the amazing, light filled dining space which looks out on to the immaculate garden and outdoor dining area.
A kitchen is the hub of every discerning home and this kitchen is a case in point. By opening up the kitchen, sitting room and dining space a large, modern and sociable area has been created where the cook can knock up a culinary masterpiece while the rest of the family and friends watch from the comfort of the sofa or the table. There is a huge Rangemaster oven and induction hob, great for any budding Tom Kerridge. The dining space with French doors and windows let in lots of light and give easy access to the outside and is large enough for any impromptu party. The walk though pantry and downstairs study or boot room provide lots of storage options and plenty of space and flexibility for any busy household. The access to the garden couldn’t be easier. You can imagine having drinks on the decking on a warm summer's evening, followed by a hasty retreat to the party room that is the dining space when the heavens open!
Upstairs on the first floor, you discover two double bedrooms both with en-suites and a nursery, which would also make a perfect dressing room or study. There is also a large family bathroom. We are not done yet; on the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom, which would also make a perfect laundry room (the new trend, so Mrs Clarke tells me). There is a driveway and a garage and a neat front lawn. What more could you possibly want?
For the details about the rest of the house and why this is a very special home visit mrandmrsclarke.com or call us to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke says :
The entertaining space that is the dining room is stunning. The huge picture windows and French doors leading out on to the garden are such a treat.
Climb the staircase to discover the surprising space upstairs. The Master bedroom has a sumptuous feel, like staying at a luxury hotel. The second bedroom in most homes would be the master, it has a lovely view of the garden and its very own a stylish ensuite. The guests, or grandchildren, would feel equally spoilt.
The third bedroom is a perfect nursery, but it could equally be a study or provide more space for shoes and bags; you decide! Whatever the decision, you have two more doubles and an ensuite upstairs on the second floor, with a spectacular view of the Warwickshire hills. That teenager may never want to leave! At the side of the house there is a
garage with a driveway. A lovely path provides the approach to a picture perfect front garden and porch.
- Style : Space and Class
- Lifestyle : A mix High Street and countryside living
- Three words : Spacious. Flexible. Sociable.
Our favourite part
This home is the finished article. It has a secluded location but with all the charm of the high street just a stroll away.
- A modern 5 bedroom detached house in the heart of Henley in Arden. 4 Market Way comprises; entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, WC, study, sitting room, kitchen, pantry, dining room On the first floor there are two bedrooms each with an ensuite plus a third bedroom/study and a large bathroom. To the second floor, 2 further bedrooms and an ensuite/laundry room. Outside is a front garden with parking for one car and a garage with storage room to the rear. The back garden is a lawned private garden measuring approximately with raised corner patio.
- Downstairs -- Entrance Porch, Study (2.63m x 3.44m), Open Plan Kitchen (5.4m x 4.33m), Pantry (2.21m x 2.13m), Sitting Room (4.98m x 3.44m), Dining Room (3.61m x 5.81m)
- First Floor -- Master Bedroom (3.58m x 3.52m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Two (2.86m x 3.44m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Three (2.44m x 2.59m), Family Bathroom
- Second Floor -- Bedroom 4 (4.11m x 3.52m), Bedroom 5 (4.11m x 2.13m), Shower room
- Services -- All mains services are believed to be connected to the property including gas.
- Postcode -- B95 5FD
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Local authority -- Stratford-upon-Avon