Mr Clarke loves :
The hop skip and jump to the local pub
Middle Bell Cottage has the most wonderful homely feel. The moment you walk through the front door you feel at home. You can sense the history and it's just waiting to play stage to creating your own story.
The beautiful front door gives a clue to the spacious reception room beyond. The main room is complete with honey coloured beams and an abundance of built in cupboards and gorgeous original doors. The kitchen continues the feeling of space, with another period door opening out on to the pretty courtyard garden. All this in the heart of the beautiful village of Tanworth in Arden.
Read on for all the details about this stunning home or call Nicky at Mr & Mrs Clarke to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The pretty cottage courtyard
The character continues upstairs, accessed through an utterly charming door from the living room opening on to a wide staircase flooded with light from a lantern above.
The master bedroom is crammed full of period features and bedroom two is a great size with lots of light and views out on to village life. There is also a family bathroom.
- Style : A beautiful home
- Lifestyle : A stylish blank canvas
- Three Words : Character. Beginnings. Home.
Our favourite part
This is the most beautiful canvas awaiting the next special chapter in its history.
Tanworth in Arden
Unspoilt Village Life
Fancy living in a picturesque and friendly village where neighbours stop to chat, children play and there is always something happening on your doorstep? We all dream of being able to go to the local pub and being greeted by the friendly landlady who pours your drink before you say "make mine a...". Church bells, birds tweeting, village fetes and Christmas carols around the village tree. This may sound like the how the Americans see English life, but it exists.
Welcome to Tanworth in Arden.
I couldn't resist popping into The Bell and asking one of the lovely villagers what life was like here, "It is so, so friendly a completely unspoilt village, the only one in Warwickshire not on an A road so I’m told. The school is amazing (Ofsted outstanding). The church is really pretty and a lovely place for quiet reflection. It is so very quiet and tranquil you can sit and hear nothing but the birds singing in the pub garden, pure bliss. In the summer we often have street parties to celebrate significant events and in the winter there are carols on the green with hot soup, perfect to get you in the Christmas spirit." All sounds wonderful apart from I prefer a slug of mulled wine when belting out a carol.
Cracking Pub, Outstanding School and Lovely People
- Closest village/town: Tanworth in Arden
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Village shop
- Supermarket: It's all about the local farm shop darling!
- Pubs: The Bell
- Walks: Endless country walks
- Downstairs -- The feature hearth with open fire is the heart of the spacious homely lounge, through which is the kitchen, with plenty of space for a table and chairs, with a huge window looking out on the gorgeous array of flowers in the pretty courtyard garden.
- Upstairs -- A spacious master bedroom with built in shelf units surrounding the original feature fireplace. In addition there is a further double bedroom with views over the village together with a large family bathroom.
- Garden -- A pretty courtyard with patio for summer barbecues and side access together with a very useful brick built storage building for all those gardening utensils.
- Garage -- A rare bonus indeed, the Cottage comes with a garage in a block less than a minutes walk away!
- Services -- mains water, electric and gas. Grade II Listed. Tenure - Freehold. Superfast Broadband is available
- Local Authority -- Stratford-on-Avon.
- Postcode -- B94 5AJ
- Council Tax Band E.