Open the French doors and step down into a courtyard garden, big enough for a summer barbecue with friends and family. There is also a big garage to store all of the stuff you don’t want inside. There is a side gate leading onto a driveway.
It’s a perfectly proportioned downstairs.
If you want more space there is a basement. It has a window so it’s not dark and dingy. You could easy make it into a playroom, office or store for your vintage wine collection. Whatever you use it for, it is wonderful to have the space.
On the second floor there are two perfectly proportioned bedrooms. They are cleverly designed so there is lots of storage and they are light and quiet. Perfect for a restful night’s sleep.
There is a big garage and a drive, which gives you the all important off-street parking and storage space that everyone wants. There is a little gate and a paved area at the front. It’s a picture postcard property in a great location.
- Lifestyle : Perfect for family living
- Wow factor : The open plan kitchen with roof windows and French doors
- Potential : Get the paint brushes ready to add your style
- Location : Mill Lane, Bentley Heath
- Features : Fireplaces, Velux windows, free-standing bath and lots of character
Our favourite part
The basement is a great space. Mrs Clarke would have a big TV down there so the kids could watch their favourite shows without disturbing her. Mr Clarke would love having the footy on and watching it with his mates without Mrs Clarke disturbing him!
The semi rural dream
Bentley Heath is perfectly situated between Knowle and Dorridge. There are lots of lovely homes, a friendly community, great park and all the conveniences you could dream of between the three closely connected villages. Walking the children to school is like a fashion runway. Glamorous mums and dads always say hello.
There is heaps to do in and around Bentley Health whatever the weather. There’s the Four Ashes Golf Centre where the whole family can enjoy crazy golf, stately home Baddesley Clinton for a nice stroll to help blow away the cobwebs, swimming and lots of other sports activities available at the Tudor Grange Sports Centre or Touchwood if you fancy a bit of good old retail therapy.
Mr Clarke loves the fact that he’s a few minutes stroll from Dorridge Station where he can grab his favourite flat white right on the platform before boarding the 06:56 to London.
Car, Bus and Rail Transport connections are excellent. Bentley Heath is just minutes away from the Midlands Motorway Network with the M42 having links to the M1, M5, M6 and the M40. Birmingham Airport just 16 minutes by car and Solihull is a mere 5 minute drive where you’ll find an endless choice of bars, restaurants, shops and cafes.
Buzzy Bentley Heath
- Closest village/town: Knowle, Dorridge, Lapworth
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Hudson Home in Knowle is a Mrs Clarke favourite
- Supermarket: Sainsbury’s Dorridge with its super easy parking and you’re just 2.9 miles from Waitrose in Solihull darling
- Pubs: The Drum and Monkey, The Railway Inn and The bar at The Forest.
- Walks: Bentley Heath Park, Dorridge Wood Nature Reserve or if you fancy stretching a little further Packwood House or Blythe Valley Nature Reserv
- Basement room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Open plan kitchen
- Utility room & WC
- Private rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Large bath and shower room
- Driveway for off street parking