Mr Clarke thinks :
The quality of the home is exceptional. Everything is immaculate.
This smart two bedroom garden flat is positioned directly opposite Peckham Rye Park and is moments from the village-like Nunhead and the bustling heart of Peckham.
The home is set within a grand Victorian terrace and has a light and easy atmosphere. The garden is a sanctuary from modern life and it has been lovingly designed and maintained.
The home is perfect for home working and entertaining. The open plan living area overlooks a quiet decked area that is ideal for morning coffee.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The garden is perfect and the location is great.
The main bedroom at the front overlooks the leafy park, whilst the second smaller bedroom at the back is perfect as a work from home space or as a nursery or guest bedroom.
The property is in immaculate condition and is ready for the new owner to call it home.
With both Nunhead and Peckham a mere stroll away, coupled with easily accessible transport links, off-street parking, space for a home office, plus a private garden this apartment ticks all the boxes.
- Three words : Immaculate. Garden. Home.
Our favourite part
The new kitchen makes you want to cook.
Leafy suburbia with an artistic edge
Often dubbed as one of the "coolest neighbourhoods in the world" with rooftop cocktail bars and cinemas, galleries and some of the best indie restaurants in London. We love living around here because of the hustle and bustle and the real sense of community. There is a collective of like minded Londoners.
We love spending time on Rye Lane, once a wealthy hub in the 16th Century, now home to the Bussey Building, Franks Cafe, along with multiple independent shops and restaurants.
Everywhere you turn there is a great place to eat and drink - The Round on Peckham Rye Park is our local coffee spot.
The transport links are incredible - Peckham Rye station set within a grade II listed building, takes you to Farringdon, Kings Cross, London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham Junction, even Luton Airport!
There are lots of green spaces and we spend every moment we can relaxing in Peckham Rye Park.
Cool vibes with a great community
- Closest village/town: Nunhead Village
- Stores: Head along Lordship Lane, Bellenden Road, Nunhead Village for good local shopping
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's, BYO, Tesco
- Pubs: Herne Hill Tavern, The Old Nun's Head (Burger Bear), The Clockhouse
- Walks: The Green Chain Walk to - Nunhead Cemetery, Sydenham Woods, The Horniman Museum
- What Michael Lancaster-Clark thinks: If you love great food, friendly locals and open spaces, then this is the place for you.
- Share fo Freehold
- Off-street parking
- Gross internal area approx 72 sq m
- Private side access
- Private garden with garden studio
- Local authority - Southwark. Council Tax B