Mr Clarke says :
It's large, there's a double garage and a big garden - what more can I ask for?
Standing proudly in the heart of Balsall Common Pinewoods is a large six bedroom detached house with double garage and big garden. The property has been a fabulous family home and is ready for a new family to enjoy the space and setting.
The first thing to say is that there is no chain to the property, saving a buyer a lot of stress and time. If you are interested in a viewing or want to talk with one of our agents do not hesitate to call us.
Pinewoods is situated on Balsall Street East, close to the village and all of the great amenities Balsall Common provides. There is a vast driveway with a double garage. This sets the property slightly back from the road providing privacy and a feeling of seclusion. Once you have taken your shoes off and left them in the porch, come on inside and appreciate the size of the downstairs. There is a mix of big social spaces and intimate rooms. The largest is the open-plan kitchen/breakfast room. There is a dining room next door, which the creative amongst you may want to open up into the kitchen and make a very modern family kitchen. The utility room is set off the kitchen and has a door into the garage. For those with children these spaces are perfect for throwing little bikes in, doing the endless washing and hiding the mess a family creates!
The sitting room has beautiful views across the back garden. The conservatory is a light and quiet space to entertain in, take morning coffee or relax on a Sunday afternoon. Then there is a great study at the front of the house for those who work at home or teenagers wanting a room for homework (or gaming). There is also another reception room that has a multitude of uses.
For all of the details about this great family home visit mrandmrsclarke.com or call us to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke thinks :
Pinewoods has everything I want for a family home and it will be great fun to put my style on the property.
Upstairs you find six large bedrooms. The Master-bedroom is vast. There is lots of storage and a beautiful en-suite bathroom. The other five bedrooms have better proportions than most other family homes and there is space for double beds in all rooms. The family bathroom is nicely appointed and freshly decorated.
The garden at the rear of the property is laid to lawn and also has a great patio. There is space for a mini football pitch for the kids and dining areas for those more interested in relaxing than playing football.
- Style : Large family home with big garden and lots of space.
- Lifestyle : Living in the heart of Balsall Common is ideal for a modern family.
- Three words : Large. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
The garden is huge. The whole family can enjoy being outside together.
- Position -- No chain (that's nice to know).
- Viewings -- Call Mr & Ms Clarke to take a tour at a time that suits you.
- Six bedrooms, five reception rooms, three bathrooms.
- Double garage, large garden, big driveway.
- Lounge -- 20' 6" into bay x 13' 10" max ( 6.25m into bay x 4.22m max ) Large bay window with views over the rear garden, coving and down lighters to the ceiling, double opening French doors leading into the conservatory, feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and back with wood style surrounding, shaped radiator in bay.
- Conservatory -- 12' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.49m ) Constructed of part brick and part glazed units with polycarbonate style roofing, ceiling fan and light fitted, double opening French doors leading onto the patio, tiled floor, radiator.
- Snug -- 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m ) Glazed patio doors leading into conservatory, coving to the ceiling, concealed radiator.
- Study -- 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m ) Window to front, radiator.
- Dining Room -- 16' 10" x 9' 8" max ( 5.13m x 2.95m max ) Glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear patio, coving to the ceiling, radiator, three wall light points and personal door leading into the kitchen.
- Breakfast Kitchen -- 20' 2" x 10' 4" ( 6.15m x 3.15m ) Range of wall and base units with Corian work surface incorporating sink with drainer and mixer tap; waste disposal unit; four ring gas hob, electric plate, extractor hood and light over, double electric oven with storage above and below, integrated fridge and dishwasher, window overlooking the rear gardens, ceiling down lighters; tiled floor, breakfast bar; window to side, continuation of tiling to floor and wall mounted chrome radiator.
- Utility -- 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m ) Range of wall and base units, sink with mixer tap fitted, space below for washing machine and dryer, further storage cupboards and space for freezer; part-glazed door with matching side window, personal door leading into the garaging.
- Master Bedroom -- 17' max x 15' 9" max excl. Wardrobes ( 5.18m max x 4.80m max excl. Wardrobes ) Window to the front; ceiling down lighters; coving to ceiling, range of fitted bedroom furniture including cupboards, drawers and wardrobes providing hanging space and shelving within, radiator, door leading through to En-Suite Bathroom Providing a white suite of twin wash hand basins with mixer taps and storage below, Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower with glass shower screen; low level WC, bidet, part-tiling to the walls, ceiling down lighters; extractor fan, radiator, coving to the ceiling, window to the front.
- Family Bathroom Providing a white suite of wash handbasin set into vanity unit; low level WC, bath; wall mounted shower with glass shower screen fitted, radiator, part-tiling to the walls, ceiling downlighters; extractor fan, opaque window to rear, Amtico flooring.
- Gardens To the front are brick pillars with fitted gates leading to extensive block paved driveway with dwarf walling and lawned area with trees and shrubs, outside lighting; large south facing rear garden having extensive patio area with feature garden pond, lawn with flower borders, shrubs and trees, summerhouse, picket fencing to the rear, cold water tap; awning providing shade if required to back of the kitchen and dining room. Direct access to either side of the property is via wrought iron gates.