Mr Clarke thinks :
The log burner will make for cosy cold winter nights.
Virtually, Your Home: book a virtual viewing now. Contact Edd for more details.
As you walk up to Plaidy, you can truly appreciate the modern architectural form and finish. The warm timber surrounds and red brick make this a welcoming home. Inside it is built to the highest standard too.
Once through the front door you are greeted with a spacious, welcoming hall which is created by the stone flooring and soft muted colour scheme. From here it leads to the huge, open plan kitchen/dining room. This home is transparent whilst having intimate spaces; you can see all the way through to the garden. The bi-fold doors and skylights marry this space perfectly with the outdoors, and create a light and airy environment. In the summer we can imagine having the doors open and the children and dog running in and out all day long.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The abundance of natural light; sun floods into all of the rooms.
This living space makes a perfect hub for entertaining, and you can have a long invite list as there’s oodles of floorspace. The cosier part of downstairs is the living room. When the fires are roaring and all of our family and friends are over, it is a magical place to relax.
There is separate utility, which finishes off the area nicely, giving direct access into the integral garage. Here there is potential for conversion into further living space.
Upstairs is a treasure trove of rooms. With four double bedrooms and a gorgeous family bathroom, you can’t go wrong when choosing which room is whose. The Master bedroom is quiet and calm with walk-in wardrobe and a beautiful en-suite bathroom. This is a light filled sunny home throughout, and we can’t wait to show you around.
- Three words : Space. Modern. Location.
Our favourite part
We can walk the dog round the reservoir and stop off at the pub for a quick pint.
Nestled in the beautiful green fields of the north Warwickshire countryside sits the small town of Shustoke.
Luxury is living in an idyllic spot, away from prying eyes where you can enjoy life without interference.
Whilst feeling like you are in the middle of the countryside, a much needed retreat from the fast pace world of the cities, you are actually so well connected that you can enjoy the benefits of both countryside living and city entertainment and connectivity. Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull are all twenty minutes away or better still, that same distance could get you on the nearest plane ready to jet you off to far reaching destinations.
Whatever your mode of transport the choice is there; M42, M6, Coleshill and Birmingham International train stations and the excellent Birmingham International Airport are all within touching distance yet far enough to feel that disconnect from the outside world. Not forgetting the future HS2 station which will be within a ten minute drive.
Shustoke is a small village offering all the best of countryside living. The local pubs serving homemade ales and fresh food. A must try is the hunters chicken at the cottage inn, yum! There are endless weekends of enjoyment on the footpaths and cycle networks meandering though the countryside. Just mentioning a few, Shustoke reservoir & Kingsbury Water Park are all within touching distance.
Don’t worry if this sounds too tranquil for you as Coleshill is only seven minutes drive and it provides you with all the necessities; supermarkets, butchers, post office and restaurants. Or if you just fancy just a cream tea and a read of your country living magazine there are a number of boutique cafes on the quaint high street to test out.
- Closest village/town: Shustoke, Coleshill, Fillongley
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Head to a great independent shop on Coleshill High Street.
- Supermarket: The full selection are available in Coleshill
- Pubs: Lots of them. The Cottage in is wonderful, the Griffin Inn (try the cheese and pork pies), The Plough is a must visit
- Walks: Endless countryside walks of all distances on your doorstep
- Original Character - Only two walls remained from the renovation.
- Design Features - Double storey extension on two sides. Open plan layout. Fully renovated to live in. Underfloor heating. Oak doors throughout.
- Kitchen Details - Granite work surfaces, large island with inset induction hobs.
- Living Rooms - Open plan to the kitchen diner with log burner and oak mantle.
- Sleeping Spaces - Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Bathroom Specifications - All tiled. Bath with separate shower in family bathroom.
- Gardens - South east facing. With patio acting as a separate room through the bifold doors.
- Services - All services connected (not tested).
- Technology - Alarmed, under floor heating, solar water heating, A* rated appliances.
- Tenure - Freehold.