Mr Clarke thinks :
That we can move straight in.
This Victorian townhouse has been brought into the 21st Century clever renovations and a stylish touch. The home oozes charm and every room is worthy of the pages of an interior design magazine. It sits prettily on a quiet Leamington street, a short stroll to the town centre in one direction and the train station in the other. If you are looking for an immaculate, spacious home then come on in...
The downstairs has three distinct spaces - the open-plan kitchen dining room is perfect for the sociable home cook. The large front lounge is ideal for cosy nights in front of the television and the living room is great for entertaining or could be set up as a dining room, study or playroom. The kitchen has lots of work surface and loads of storage. We love that there is space for a kitchen table so you can be chatting to guests whilst you whip up a mid-week culinary masterpiece. There is an effortless connection to the pretty courtyard garden through the French doors where you can enjoy a summer cocktail or a Sunday morning cup of tea.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The large rooms and the stylish interior.
There is a large cellar, which is great storage or with a clever builder it could be an amazing development (some neighbours have converted theirs into a bedroom). The stylish and spacious theme continue upstairs where you find two big bedrooms and a stunning bathroom. The bathroom was once the third bedroom and it is now a luxurious room with big bathtub, stand in shower, painted floor boards and lots of space to get ready on a morning or for a big night out. The room has so much natural light and it is the kind of bathroom that you rush home after a long day to soak all the stress away!
The Master Bedroom boasts built in wardrobes, a huge bay window and plenty of space for any size bed you fancy. The second bedroom is also a double and is a great guest room, nursery, or dressing room.This house is full of space and packed with style. There is simplicity in it's design and each space has a purpose. Style, space and substance.
- Highlights : The big kitchen with the connection to the pretty garden.
- Three words : Spacious. Simple. Stunning.
Our favourite part
The stunning interior.
Local Life in Leamington
Royal Leamington Spa, or Leam as we Leamingtonians like to call our beloved town, has the lot... tree lined avenues, hip and happening social scene, pretty parks, great schools and great coffee shops. Leam has it all.
Leamington’s streets of Regency town houses, which equal those of Cheltenham’s or Brighton’s in my humble opinion, are full of gorgeous homes and friendly people. There is a grand sense down every street.
Well connected? Leamington is super well connected. The M40 nips past to Birmingham, Oxford and London; Stratford-upon-Avon and Coventry are a 20-min drive away; Birmingham 40 mins.
The town has emerged as one of the Midland’s most highly regarded places to live for families who love the schools and activities, as well as young singles and couple who love the bar, restaurant and cultural scene.
If you like shopping, you will love the town centre’s mixed independent shops and High Street chains.
Mrs Clarke loves the boutique feel of the town centre, with its mix of hipster coffee shops like The Larder and the gorgeous shops like Thrills of The Emporium, Collective and Farrow & Ball. The High Street has all the big names and then there is the M&S food hall.
Mr Clarke has a few favourites of his own. His personal tailor at Clements & Church, a pint at The Pug; breakfast at Haddie & Trilbie or Coffee Architects when they reopen; lunch at Nana's when he needs to impress Mrs C.
Education options include Arnold Lodge & Kingsley School For Girls, which are good independent schooling options, and excellent state primary (St. Peter's) close by. Secondary schools (Myton, Trinity, North. Leam). Leamington College and Warwick University
Tree lined avenues, great shops and a buzzing social scene. What more could you want?
- Closest village/town: Lots of lovely countryside on your doorstep
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Lots of great independent shops and great High Street names
- Supermarket: All of them!
- Pubs: The Fat Pug and The Star & Garter are our favourites
- Walks: Along the river Leam and through the leafy parks
- Lounge - 3.48m x 3.49m + bay - Serine lounge with white decoration, fireplace and double glazed bay window. Brushed chrome light dimmer-switch and plug sockets.
- Dining Room - 3.82m x 2.94m - Large double glazed window, double radiator and brushed chrome electric dimmer switch and plug sockets.
- Kitchen - 7.26m x 2.24m - Extended fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of modern eye & base level soft close cupboards and drawers to include a range of fitted appliances; fitted AEG induction hob, Siemens extractor, AEG dishwasher, AEG washing machine, Baumatic dryer and a Electrolux fridge freezer. There is also a cupboard housing the gas boiler. White timber effect laminate flooring, solid timber worktops, under counter lighting, one & half bowl sink with brushed chrome mixer tap, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the side and upvc double glazed French doors to the rear.
- Cellar - 3.53m x 3.51m - Twin chamber cellar with light, electrical consumer unit, gas meter and electric meter. Coal shoot.
- Landing - Loft hatch, light well, radiator, brushed chrome light switches & sockets and timber painted doors through to;
- Bedroom One - 4.59m x 3.49m - Upvc double glazed bay window, radiator, feature fireplace, new carpet and a feature wall paper wall.
- Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 2.4m - Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, new carpets, 'Laura Ashley' wall paper.
- Bathroom - 3.13m x 2.4m - Stylish four piece bathroom with cube glass shower with mains driven shower. Contemporary free standing bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large sink with mixer tap, wc, upvc double glazed window, extractor, down-lights, white painted floorboards. Radiator and a chrome towel radiator.
- Garden - Courtyard garden with fence and brick wall. Timber pedestrian gate to the side alley. Decked area and slate chipping landscape with sleeper retained bedding area.