Mr Clarke appreciates :
The stunning interiors and luxury touches.
When you walk up to front of Sargent Square the beating of your heart will quicken and your imagination will start to go into overdrive. From the moment the front door is opened you will feel a sense of happiness and there will be an urge to sit down, relax and make yourself at home. Embrace it, homes don't come much more perfect than this.
The luxurious property boasts four large bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms, a vast living room, an open-plan kitchen/dining/family room, office, south-west facing garden, a garden pod, garage and stylish family bathroom. Being the original show home of the Spitfire development, this house is one of the standout properties at Highworth and there are lots "extras".
The first thing we noticed about the layout was how carefully it had been planned for modern living. There is a mix of large open family spaces that encourages the family to be together, and intimate private rooms for work, rest or play. There is also a wonderful connection to the outside via the bi-fold doors in the kitchen to the garden, and to the views across the stunning Cotswolds countryside from the upstairs windows.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The bucolic vibes and the private outlook towards open fields and the Broadway Tower from the home office.
The wide entrance hall leads to the huge living room on one side, a cloakroom and a study on the other and the beautiful kitchen at the back. There is also a practical utility room and lots of storage.
Upstairs is divided into four double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The bathrooms all feel more like the spa facilities at nearby Dormy House than you usual bathroom.
The double garage has been upgraded to include a stud wall with a gym and office on one side and more than ample car storage with an electric door on the other. This clever addition allows for home working and exercise to be easily accessible but away from the home.
- Three words : Stylish. Warm. Cotswolds.
Our favourite part
The large open-plan kitchen is stunning.
Like living in The Holiday
Who hasn't dreamt of living in a honey-hued Cotswolds village and living like Jude Law from The Holiday? Zipping around the humpback hills and leafy rural lanes in a sporty little soft top in the summer and a whopping great big 4x4 in the winter, popping into a welcoming pub for a spot of lunch on a weekend or catching up with friends after the school drop off. (We know you have!) So, get your Barbour jacket and wellies at the ready, buy yourself a black lab and join the stylish crowd in the Cotswolds.
The bucolic Cotswolds town of Broadway is a dreamy places to call home - gorgeous art galleries, stylish watering holes, award-winning restaurants, possibly the most wonderful deli outside of Rome, a friendly community, gorgeous countryside and the flagship OKA store! What more could you dream of? This Cotswolds gem is as perfect as it gets.
OK, OK! I hear you cry. But life isn't all about cocktails at The Lygon Arms and spa days at Dormy House! What about the serious stuff?
Travel- Moreton in Marsh Station is a short drive from Broadway with regular trains to London Paddington in 87 minutes, Reading in 59 minutes and Oxford is 34 minutes.
Schools - Within the catchment of the highly rated Chipping Campden School. Private options are in every direction from the Tatler featured Kitebrook Prep, Kingham Hill and the Cheltenham schools.
Shops - We all do delivery now don't we? But there is small supermarket in town, there is also a butchers, bakers (and probably a candlestick makers). Cheltenham is 15 miles in one direction and Stratford 15 miles in the other.
A place with style and charm
- Stores: The Broadway Deli is packed with a wide range of wonderful goods
- Pubs: The Crown & Trumpet Inn is a traditional country pub within a picturesque 17th-century shell. Once you’ve ordered your pint either take a seat by one of the roaring fires, or, in summer, sit outside and let the world roll by.
- Walks: We love a country stroll (or bike ride) with a picnic around the hills and countryside. There are options in every direction.
- Internal space (inc garage) - 2112 Sq Ft
- Room sizes Sq Ft - Living Room 280. Kitchen Family Room 459. Utility 46. WC 29. Study 55. Hall 178. Main Bedroom 153. Ensuite 1 66. Bedroom Two 176. Ensuite Two 34. Bedroom Three 135. Bedroom Four 69. Bathroom 56. Garage 185. Office/Gym 192.
- Luxury additions - Oak flooring to the hallway, oak and glazed staircase, a log burner and underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Designer features - Hand-crafted ‘Hatt’ designed kitchen with quartz worktops, integrated Siemens appliances, and Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
- Home tech - 150MB Broadband, Smart Meters, and CAT 5/6 cabling throughout including wiring for in-ceiling Sonos
- Modern life - The double garage has been upgraded to include a stud wall with a gym and office on one side and more than ample car storage with an electric door on the other. This clever addition allows for home working and exercise to be easily accessible but away from the home.
- Outside space - South-west facing walled garden with luxury garden pod
- Services - all mains servies connected
- Tenure - Freehold