Mr Clarke thinks :
I could get used to having dinner whilst watching the canal's comings and goings.
Virtually, Your Home: book a virtual viewing now. Contact Christian for more details.
With a charming setting on Southgate Road, this relaxed two-bedroom home is poised on the fifth floor of an established purpose built block of flats. It’s both handsome and practical; it has everything the discerning Londoner needs and more. Facilities include a helpful concierge, sauna, gym and secure off street parking. Designed to a very high standard, the apartment features a bright interior.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The open-plan kitchen is worthy of the pages of an interior design magazine.
With remarkable natural light flooring in through the airy living room, the dual aspect views looking down the Regent’s canal are an added bonus. The balcony is made for watching sunsets and the barges ease past. Chipperfield Architects' impressive Hoxton Press towers also feature in the vistas. Back inside, the flat has a fantastic open plan living room which is really well zoned – kitchen area, dining space and living.
Head across the hall into the generous master bedroom. Here you have built in wardrobes and an en suite. Next door is the second bedroom which any guest would feel welcome in. The amount of clever storage in this home, along with the smart layout, makes this the perfect functioning space whenever you want to relax, entertain or work.
- Three words : Connected. Views. Space.
Our favourite part
A brilliant location with the best of North and East London on your doorstep.
De Beauvoir Town
North London at it's finest
If you enjoy high street shops and traffic, then this lovely part of London isn't the place for you to dwell. It's quite the opposite really. With the beautiful Rosemary Gardens (where you can play ping-pong or tennis) and Regent’s Canal at one end, this is a beautiful area to explore whether you're a resident or just popping in. Broadway market is only a 10 minute walk down the canal, and on a sunny day this is a real treat.
De Beauvoir Square is a green patch which is great to throw a frisbee, whilst admiring the Georgian terraced houses over a picnic. Shoreditch Park is super close too. For all your interior pieces head to 2 & 4 Vintage Furniture which is next door - handy!
Charming and inviting
- Closest village/town: This is where you'll find all the village vibes in the city
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: There's lots of quirky cafés, bars and restaurants, artisan bakeries and independent stores.
- Supermarket: There's local delis & butchers - what a treat!
- Pubs: De Beauvoir Arms (awesome pub - decent workers lunch everyday)
- Walks: Grab your keep cup, head to 52a Coffee House, and take a nice long stroll by the canal.
- Service charge - £3603.50
- Ground rent - £300
- Lease - 999 from 2002
- Original Character - 2000’s Contemporary canalside apartment block
- Kitchen Details - Fully fitted kitchen
- Living Rooms - Floor to ceiling glazing with amazing views across east London
- Bathroom Specifications - Master with ensuite shower room. Main bathroom modern three piece.
- Gardens - Balcony, communal roof terrace
- Services - Heating and water is electric
- Broadband - Hyperoptic installed (up to 1Gb)
- Local Authority - Hackney Council
- Parking - Secure off street parking
- Added bonus - Gym, sauna and concierge on site