Mr Clarke thinks :
The open plan living space is the height of designer style, perfect for family life and entertaining
Set along the beautiful lakes of Earlswood, Spinnaker is a brand new immaculate four bedroom home designed with the discerning buyer in mind.
This spacious four bedroom, three bathroom designer family home centres around a spectacular open living space perfect for entertaining and family life. Everything is state of the art, from the underfloor heating throughout the ground floor to the specialist engineered doors and windows. From the spacious hallway, there is a glimpse of the stunning lakeside setting which has been designed to be framed by the huge bifold door systems. This home is quality. This home is something special.
The kitchen sets the tone for this home. Its smart Bosch appliances and quartz topped island provide the perfect backdrop for all those sociable gatherings, and you will want to show this off! The direct access from the kitchen area to the beautiful paved patio will make al fresco entertaining a must. To the side of the kitchen is an additional utility where the designer feel continues with matching units and quartz worktops. Also leading off the hallway is a beautiful sitting room complete with oak flooring and wood burner. Use this for the grown ups or the kids, you are spoilt for space!
Upstairs the feeling of open space continues with four great bedrooms. Both the master suite and the second bedroom suite have stunning vaulted ceilings and Juliet balconies with full height picture windows with views over the garden and lakes beyond. The ensuites to both bedrooms wouldn’t be out of place in a five star hotel. There are two further enormous doubles and a glamorous family bathroom with a walk in shower and freestanding bath ready for a relaxing soak at the end of a busy day
For the details about the rest of the house and why this is a very special home visit mrandmrsclarke.com or call Nicky to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke says :
The master bedroom is a sanctuary with its vast picture windows and uninterrupted lakeside views
Everywhere you turn in this home you can feel the effort and thought behind the design. The wide open spaces throughout are complemented by the warm oak flooring and doors. The over size porcelain floor tiles complete the classic feel in the living space and help to bring the outside in.
- Style : The Ultimate Designer Home
- Lifestyle : Sophisticated Family Living
- Three words : Space. Quality. Style.
Our favourite part
This is the perfect combination of the ultimate designer home in a beautiful, established lakeside setting.
The Semi Rural Dream
We are looking for a family home in a semi-rural location. If we had a pound for every time someone called us and said this, Mrs Clarke would be sitting on a deckchair with her Jimmy Choos up. We understand this aspiration, the idea of a large house, on a quiet lane, surrounded by the beautiful British countryside but close enough to a Costa Coffee and a motorway is the modern family's idea of perfection. Well, Earlswood and the pretty village of Tidbury Green could be the holy (semi-rural) grail. You are tucked away in a lovely part of Warwickshire, there is a church, a pub and a farm shop. People stop to say "hi" on the morning dog walk and you can be in Solihull in ten minutes.
Let’s get down to some details. Schools? You have St Patrick’s which is rated as Outstanding, Tidbury Green, is a good school and highly regarded. Then there are Grammar options in Stratford and some top private schools in Solihull. Mums and dads are spoilt for choice.
So it is pretty, the schools are good but what about the 3 Ps? (Pubs, People and Pastimes). A tick for each. There are five pubs close enough to walk to. There is a busy local community with a golf club, football and cricket club, sailing and water sports at Earlswood lakes and a friendly Parish Church. Our favourite place though has to be Earlswood Garden Centre. This is no ordinary garden centre. Firstly you have a cafe run by the fabulous Wedges, where you will be served the finest breakfast on the planet. The dog can get a groom, there is a great selection of shops in the centre and even a barbers.
When it comes to accessing towns and urban hubs, you are just a hop across a field or two. Here are the stats… The closest train station is Wythall which is 5-10 minute walk and can be in Stratford and Birmingham in less than 30 minutes. M40 (J3A) 2 miles away and (J16) 5 miles, Hockley Heath 4.5 miles, Henley in Arden 6 miles, Solihull 7.5 miles, Birmingham city centre 12.5 miles & Stratford upon Avon 19 miles. Birmingham International Airport twenty minutes away.
Welcome to semi-rural wonderland.
The only traffic is caused by tractors
- Closest village/town: Hockley Heath & Dickens Heath
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The Co-Op in Earlswood is great for the newspaper and a pint of milk. Select & Save is super close for Tidbury Green
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Solihull darling.
- Pubs: The Bulls Head is a great local boozer & Tidbury Green Farm is due in 2019
- Walks: Endless dog walking in the countryside or around The Lakes
- A brand new designer four bedroom detached house in stunning lakeside setting of Earlswood comprises; spacious entrance hall with oak stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, stunning open plan kitchen, dining and living area, utility, WC. On the first floor there are four enormous bedrooms, two with ensuites with double size walk in showers and a large designer family bathroom. Outside there is a gravel driveway with parking for a number of cars and a garage. The back garden is a substantial lawned area with a beautiful paved patio with integrated lighting ready for those summer parties!
- Downstairs -- Entrance Hall (6.7m long), Living Room, (5.84mm x 5.15m), Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area (11.13m x 5.36m), Utility (3.17m x 2.04m)
- First Floor -- Master Bedroom (5.49m x 3.86m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Two (5.49m x 3.84m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Three (5.13m x 5.46m), Bedroom Four (5.47m x 5.14m), Designer Family Bathroom (3.64m x 2.34m)
- Services -- All mains services are believed to be connected to the property.
- Postcode -- B94 5RY
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Broadband -- Superfast is available
- Local Authority -- Stratford-upon-Avon