Mr Clarke thinks :
The kitchen is the height of designer style, perfect for entertaining
Set in the beautiful countryside of Earlswood, Springfield is an immaculate four bedroom home brimming with designer style. It is the finished article, ready for you to enjoy.
This stunning home has been completely transformed into a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a spectacular open living space perfect for entertaining and family life. From the grand entrance through the electric gates which lead on to the enormous paved driveway, this home has the feel of something special. Downstairs the beautiful bright hallway leads through to the super flexible kitchen and dining space open to the warm and inviting sitting room, complete with cosy wood burning stove. French doors then take you on to the substantial patio with plenty of space for that all important summer barbecue.
The kitchen sets the tone for this home. Its smart Siematic units and breakfast bar provide the perfect backdrop for all those sociable gatherings, from coffee morning to dinner party. More french doors give direct access from the kitchen to the garden, making al fresco entertaining even easier. To the side of the kitchen is a further additional space where the designer feel continues with matching Siematic units. Leading through to the garage, use this space as a utility, kitchen, pantry or hobby room, its up to you! With a separate access direct from the garden, is a gorgeous retreat with its own en suite shower room. This bonus room with honey coloured wooden flooring would be perfect as a study or for an elderly relative or even as a gym or pilates studio!
Upstairs the designer feel continues with four great bedrooms. The master suite with its stunning vaulted ceiling and juliet balcony with views over the garden and fields beyond is a real sanctuary. There are two further large doubles with fantastic built in stylish storage. The fourth bedroom would be a perfect nursery or study or a glamorous dressing room; you decide! The large family bathroom completes the boutique hotel feel with its Porcellanosa walk in shower and separate bath ready for a relaxing soak at the end of a busy day
For the details about the rest of the house and why this is a very special home visit mrandmrsclarke.com or call us to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke says :
The master bedroom is a sanctuary with its vaulted ceiling and gorgeous countryside views
The Master bedroom has a glamorous feel, like staying at a boutique Cotswolds hotel. The second and third bedrooms in most homes would be the master. The perfect retreat for any teenager!
Everywhere you turn there are beautiful picture windows making the most of the spectacular views over the adjoining fields and countryside. At the side of the house there is a large garage which could provide even more living space, subject to the usual consents.
- Style : Designer Space
- Lifestyle : Sophisticated Family Style
- Three words : Stylish. Flexible. Spacious.
Our favourite part
This home has the feel of a designer city pad but with the flexible space for the perfect family home.
The Semi Rural Dream
We are looking for a family home in a semi-rural location. If we had a pound for every time someone called us and said this, Mrs Clarke would be sitting on a deckchair with her Jimmy Choos up. We understand this aspiration, the idea of a large house, on a quiet lane, surrounded by the beautiful British countryside but close enough to a Costa Coffee and a motorway is the modern family's idea of perfection. Well, Earlswood and the pretty village of Tidbury Green could be the holy (semi-rural) grail. You are tucked away in a lovely part of Warwickshire, there is a church, a pub and a farm shop. People stop to say "hi" on the morning dog walk and you can be in Solihull in ten minutes.
Let’s get down to some details. Schools? You have St Patrick’s which is rated as Outstanding, Tidbury Green, is a good school and highly regarded. Then there are Grammar options in Stratford and some top private schools in Solihull. Mums and dads are spoilt for choice.
So it is pretty, the schools are good but what about the 3 Ps? (Pubs, People and Pastimes). A tick for each. There are five pubs close enough to walk to. There is a busy local community with a golf club, football and cricket club, sailing and water sports at Earlswood lakes and a friendly Parish Church. Our favourite place though has to be Earlswood Garden Centre. This is no ordinary garden centre. Firstly you have a cafe run by the fabulous Wedges, where you will be served the finest breakfast on the planet. The dog can get a groom, there is a great selection of shops in the centre and even a barbers.
When it comes to accessing towns and urban hubs, you are just a hop across a field or two. Here are the stats… The closest train station is Wythall which is 5-10 minute walk and can be in Stratford and Birmingham in less than 30 minutes. M40 (J3A) 2 miles away and (J16) 5 miles, Hockley Heath 4.5 miles, Henley in Arden 6 miles, Solihull 7.5 miles, Birmingham city centre 12.5 miles & Stratford upon Avon 19 miles. Birmingham International Airport twenty minutes away.
Welcome to semi-rural wonderland.
The only traffic is caused by tractors
- Closest village/town: Hockley Heath & Dickens Heath
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The Co-Op in Earlswood is great for the newspaper and a pint of milk. Select & Save is super close for Tidbury Green
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Solihull darling.
- Pubs: The Bulls Head is a great local boozer & Tidbury Green Farm is due in 2019
- Walks: Endless dog walking in the countryside or around The Lakes
- A fully refurbished four bedroom detached house in the countryside setting of Earlswood comprises; entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, kitchen and dining area, utility, study/bedroom, ensuite shower room and WC. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, one with an ensuite and a large family bathroom. Outside there is a paved driveway with parking for a number of cars accessed through electric gates and a garage. The back garden is a large lawned area with a substantial paved patio.
- Downstairs -- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, (6.63m x 3.66m), Kitchen and Dining Area (8.76m x 3.45m), Utility (3.53m x 2.29m), Study/Bedroom (2.57m x 2.49)
- First Floor -- Master Bedroom (3.81m x 3.43m) with ensuite shower room, Bedroom Two (3.68m x 3.07m), Bedroom Three (3.86m x 2.95m), Bedroom Four (2.36m x 2.06m), Family Bathroom
- Services -- All mains services are believed to be connected to the property.
- Postcode -- B94 5JX
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Local Authority -- Stratford-upon-Avon