The property is nestled in a quiet spot in the exclusive Mulberry Gardens development. The smart two bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed and has stunning country views.Downstairs there is a large lounge/dining room that is flooded with natural light. The under stairs cupboard provides the ideal space for day to day storage. The room opens out to the patio and garden through French doors. There also a contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen including cream units, silver handles, and wood effect work surfaces and stainless steel sink. The kitchen also benefits from upgraded integrated AEG fridge-freezer, integrated Zanussi washing machine, integrated Zanussi dishwasher. A guest cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, while theres also a main bathroom and a well proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage space.There are 2 parking spaces. Advert 4: Clever design makes this home feel spacious.
Our favourite part
Clever design makes this home feel spacious.
Cows & Bluebells
They provide milk for our tea, meat for our Sunday roast and epitomise the English countryside. Meriden seems to be almost cow themed - the Bulls Head is even the name of the village pub
Apart from cattle, Meriden is a wonderful village. The pub is fabulous and you will always be greeted with a warm welcome, a roaring fire and fine food and drink. Meriden, claims to be the official centre of England, which means you are within reach of everywhere, particularly Birmingham, Solihull, Knowle & Balsall Common. You are also only 10 km from Birmingham Airport where you can be whizzed off to warmer climes.
The village has everything you want from a village; sports clubs, country walks, a friendly pub, fish and chip shop and a thriving and friendly community. Berryfields Farm Shop is a personal favourite place.
Millisons Wood is a beautiful nature reserve, perfect for family walks or a weekend run. During late April/early May the whole of the area is carpeted with a sea of bluebells. The sight and smell is spectacular. Millisons Wood is a managed area of ancient woodland, with a multitude of plants and abundant birdlife, with plenty of excellent information boards beside the paths to keep you informed. There are areas of deep shade, open glades and coppiced areas, each one supporting varying flora and fauna.
There are some cracking primary and secondary schools in the area. You are connected via plane, train and automobile and can be travelling across the country and the world from your doorstep.
This area offers cows, bluebells and much, much more.
"We love a cow here at Mr and Mrs Clarke. Cattle are our favourite of all the farm yard animals."
- Closest village/town: Meriden, Balsall Common, Berkswell & Maxstoke
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The Co-op has everything from milk to the daily paper
- Supermarket: Waitrose is close as well as local options
- Pubs: The Bulls Head is a village cracker
- Walks: The Heart of England Way & Centenary Way go through Meriden
- NHBC Guarantee -- until October 2024.
- Technology -- Fibre broadband. 4G mobile coverage. Sky connection to living room.
- KITCHEN -- 9'8 x 6 East facing symphony fitted kitchen including cream units, silver handles, and wood effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Integrated AEG fridge-freezer, integrated Zanussi washing machine, integrated Zanussi dishwasher. AEG gas hob, AEG extractor fan, AEG electric fan oven. Ideal gas fired boiler. Views over open fields.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM -- WC and wash hand basin, radiator and ceiling spotlights.
- LOUNGE/DINER -- 15'5 x 13'3 max A spacious living room with French doors to the garden, fitted under-stairs storage cupboard, TV point, radiator and 2 ceiling lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM -- 9'7 to fitted wardrobes x 10'1 With wood effect sliding wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light and door to en-suite. ENSUITE 10'1 x 2'11 -- includes Aqualisa electric shower, toilet, and sink. En-suite flooring is Amtico. Heating for Master Bedroom and en-suite is on a separate thermostat/heating circuit so can be controlled independently of the rest of the house.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1 x 9'6 -- With two windows to the front, built in wardrobes and built in storage cupboard, radiator and ceiling light.
- BATHROOM -- 6' 7" x 6' 1" (2.01m x 1.85m) Family bathroom comprising white bath, tiled to ceiling with shower over, wash hand basin with mirror over, low flush WC, heated towel rail and ceiling spot lights.
- OUTSIDE -- West facing established rear garden with patio area, lawn, planted borders, shed (with fitted bicycle lock). Rear gate providing access to driveway. Water butt. Not overlooked. lanted such that the garden is great in any season with different flowers emerging all year-round. Evergreen shrubs (including bamboo) to maintain privacy throughout the year. The driveway at the front holds two cars comfortably and there is on street parking.
- SERVICES -- Mains supply of all utilities
- TENURE -- Freehold
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY -- Trinity (Estates) Property Management Limited maintain the common areas on the development. There is an annual service charge payable in December of approx. £500 per annum, split equally between all houses on the development.