Mr Clarke says :
We will be within walking distance of The Boot!
Kingswood Cottage, 122 Station Lane is a large, stylish, detached home in the heart of Lapworth. Beautifully renovated and extensively extended, this is one of the finest properties in Lapworth. Five bedrooms, two reception rooms, large kitchen and a vast, south facing garden, 122 Station Lane is an ideal family home.
Downstairs is spacious and light with lots of rooms for the whole family. The new kitchen/diner has plenty of storage space as well as room for a large kitchen table, which will look out onto the long garden through the French doors. There is a beautiful lounge, which is filled with light from another set of French doors leading out to the patio. The new log burning stove makes this the ideal room for entertaining or getting everyone together for a cosy night in. If the family can’t decide what to watch on television you can go into separate rooms and watch something else in the huge family room, which is kitted out with a bar, fireplace and lots of space for sofas or partying. There is also a large study, well appointed utility a cloakroom and a big entrance hall.
Upstairs you find five big bedrooms. The master bedroom is palatial and boasts built in wardrobes and a sleek ensuite shower room. The four other bedrooms are doubles. The modern family bathroom has a shower and bath.
The south facing, back garden has been recently landscaped and is a private oasis. The large decking area is ideal for alfresco dining. The lawn is approx 1/3 acre with a new garden office and pergola at the bottom. It is a truly stunning garden.
Lapworth is a quintessential English village. Three pubs, cricket club, street parties, a well regarded pre-school and primary school, a church, a couple of National Trust properties and a thriving community. The station can whizz you off to London or Birmingham, you are close to Birmingham Airport and the motorway network is easily accessible. Solihull is fifteen minutes one way and Warwick fifteen minutes the other way. You are surrounded by beautiful countryside but close to urban hubs. We think it is a pretty great place to live.
Mrs Clarke says :
This home has so much space and I love the kitchen and the doors leading out the gorgeous garden
122 Station Lane offers the space, both inside and outside, to provide a great lifestyle. The large entrance hall allows comings and goings. There is a study for someone to work at home without being interrupted. The family room can host parties or be a playroom and the lounge is a formal space for adults. The kitchen is the room for the whole family to be together and this newly renovated space, with French doors into the garden is ideal for the indoor/outdoor lifestyle we all crave.
The bedrooms are all large enough for all the stuff we accumulate. The double glazing and efficient heating system make the home warm and cosy. There is plenty of space in the loft for all the christmas decorations and suitcases.
The garden is a wonderful place t relax or play in. The garden room at the bottom of the garden could be an office, a gym, a cinema room or a posh shed. The newly erected pergola is a tranquil spot to sit under and forget about the stresses and strains of the day.
At the front of the home there is a large drive, which fits up to five cars. There is a lawn that could have a garage built on it, with planning permissions.
There is still development opportunities and it has been discussed to extend at the back and into the loft, which would make this home even bigger.
- Style : A modern home with space and style
- Highlights : A great location, a large house and a big, south facing garden
- Three words : Large Stylish & Lapworth
Our favourite part
The family room is a great space for entertaining or curling up and watching a movie.
- No chain
- South facing garden
- Opportunities to extend at the rear and into the loft [subject to planning permission]
- Freehold. Local Authority: Warwick District Council
- Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property. Central heating is by way of an oil fired system
- Lounge 4.93m(16'2'') x 4.49m(14'9'')
- Study 2.68m(8'10'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
- Dining Kitchen 6.55m(21'6'') max. x 3.60m(11'10'') max
- Family Room 4.83m(15'10'') x 4.59m(15'1'') max.
- Utility 2.12m(6'11'') max. x 1.58m(5'2'') max
- Bedroom One 5.19m(17'0'') max. x 4.63m(15'2'') with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom Two 3.67m(12'0'') to wardrobes x 3.61m(11'10'')
- Bedroom Three 3.69m(12'1'') inc. wardrobes x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Bedroom Four 3.64m(11'11'') x 2.55m(8'4'')
- Bedroom Five 3.07m(10'1'') to wardrobes x 2.55m(8'4'')