Mr Clarke says :
The quality of the house is exceptional and the location is ideal.
Open the front door to Braeside and you feel like you have walked into the pages of an interior magazine. The home has been beautifully re-modelled and renovated to create a spacious and stylish home. Every room is flooded with natural light and there is a sense of warmth throughout the home. We absolutely love it and look forward to showing you around.
As well as being utterly stunning, Braeside is enviably positioned in the heart of Lapworth village. You are moments from the train station, a short stroll to The Boot pub and on the doorstep of gorgeous countryside. No wonder Lapworth is such a sought after address.
The property has had a recent transformation and it is now ready for new owners to make it their home - there is nothing to do apart from to decide when the house warming party will be.
Downstairs has an effortless flow between the rooms, each of which have a clear purpose. The large, open-plan kitchen with a floating island to congregate around for morning coffee or evening cocktails and dining area, framed by the wide trifold doors looking out to the beautiful landscaped garden (more about the garden later). There is then a large formal sitting room with lots of space for seating around the log burner with friends and family. There is plenty of space for a desk or maybe a play area for little ones. You also find a downstairs shower room, a boot-room/ utility room and a garage. What more do you need?
Upstairs has four bedrooms - a large master bedroom with stunning en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms with lots of storage, a family bathroom and a single bedroom. All the rooms have been decorated to a high quality and there are lots of little touches that the owners have added, like the light well on the landing to add brightness. To have four bedrooms and three bathrooms makes this home suitable for families of all sizes.
Mrs Clarke says :
This is a seriously stylish home. I love the big open spaces downstairs.
The style isn’t limited to the inside. The outside is equally as lovely. At the front there is a gated entrance opening to a large gravel driveway. At the rear is a vast garden that has been recently landscaped. The trifold doors open out to a decking area, which is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing on a Sunday morning. A couple of steps down leads you to a long lawn with two further patios that have been strategically placed to capture sun at different parts of the day. At the bottom of the garden there is a little gate that takes to to the log cabin - not a ramshackle shed - a log cabin that is perfect for a gym, office, recording studio or a playroom. Then another gate takes you to an area perfect for storage, garden bits and there is a big workshop - it’s Mr Clarke’s favourite part!
The property has been lovingly transformed into a stunning home. No expense has been spared and the quality of the renovations and extensions are exemplary.
- Style : From the pages of Living etc.
- Lifestyle : A busy family will love the space and location.
- Three words : Modern. Family. Home.
Our favourite part
The stylish and spacious interior.
- A fully refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Lapworth.
- Downstairs -- entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room with log burner, open plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs shower room with WC, boot room with sink and door leading to outside, garage.
- Upstairs -- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom.
- Outside -- Gated entrance, gravel drive, side passage to back garden, garden split into lawn and potions, log cabin, shed.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room -- Range Master. Polished slate floor
- Sitting Room -- Striped wooden flooring
- Master bedroom -- Bamboo flooring.
- Services -- Oil fuelled boil (Worcester Green Star). Main electricity and water.
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Broadband -- Superfast available in the village
- Local authority -- Solihull Postcode - B94 6JJ